Comment on w i n g s ✵ a selection roleplay oc ✵ Kimi Finley

-everless

___________________________________

{name}
Kimi Finley

{age}
19

{gender}
Female

{sexuality}
Heterosexual

{royal going for}
Prince Everett

{face claim}
Alina Zhang Meng

{face claim}Alina Zhang Meng

{wing appearance}

{personality}She is a very intelligent person, since she really reads a lot, watches educational stuff and listens to a lot of classical music

{personality}
She is a very intelligent person, since she really reads a lot, watches educational stuff and listens to a lot of classical music. She at times can be a real scatter brain, which is amusing to most but embarrassing to her. She is super eccentric, but most people over look that, which really upsets her. She is a hopeless romantic who is desperate for love. She wishes someone will love her for who she is and all that is wrong with her and take the time to help her out. She is just the sweetest girl in all the world. She is so caring and compassionate for everything and everyone around her. She never judges people, and tries to find the good in everyone even when others don't see it. She is very naïve at times especially to romantic love, she had never had a crush or anything. She is good at poetry and can come up with a poem off the top of her head, although she doesn't use the first that comes to mind since she has to make sure it makes sense. She is down-to-earth and very modest, she doesn't take credit for anything. She is always wearing a smile bright on her face no matter what happens (unless it's really sad then she breaks down into a puddle of emotions. She is quite emotional and knows that people hate emotional people but she just can't help it. She wears her heart on her sleeve and doesn't know how not to). She also is a but of a klutz at times and if always getting hurt and having to have a first aid kit on her at all times.