ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴵᴿᴬᵀᴱ ᴷᴵᴺᴳ || A Roleplay OC || Pearl Hun

XHighLadyofIdrisX
_______________________________

FULL NAME
Pearl Hun

MEANING
None

NICKNAME
Pearly

ALIAS
White Pearl

AGE
24

GENDER
Female

ROLE
Crew

PIRATE OR NAVY
Navy

FACE CLAIM
Yoon Bomi

PERSONALITY She is such a sassy girl, she has so much flavor you can't even handle her

PERSONALITY
She is such a sassy girl, she has so much flavor you can't even handle her. she is much like a cat, you don't own them, they own you and have their own way of doing things, you can't control them. She is a very head strong girl, she didn't afraid to speak her mind and maybe even ruffle a few feathers. She has a bit of a smart mouth, with that comes with a bit of sarcasm that is very poisonous. she is actually very sweet once you get to know her and get real close to her. she doesn't really like being sweet due to that's what expected of a girl she does care and has a huge heart for everyone. she had a sense for adventure, and get boring easily. She is the type of girl to push the limits, see how far she can get away with things or before someone does something. although she never strays for the laws and rules, she still does push the boundaries. If someone messes with the ones she loves or herself she will get angry and go off on a ranting spree, pretty much become a jerk. she sometimes doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and can say the wrong thing at the wrong time and make a mess of things. Then she or someone rose has to clean up her messes which aren't always ones anyone should be cleaning up but her. She is blunt, and by that I mean harsh blunt when telling you what she really thinks about you. She doesn't sugarcoat things but gives them straight up raw. She doesn't think before she speaks and she gets into a lot of trouble because of it.

LIKES
- The open sea: it is like a whole nother world for her. The thrill of just being one with the sea and not knowing what lurks beneath the ocean. It is very exciting for her.
- Rain: she loves it when it rains. Rain to her is very relaxing, purifying and just a fresh new start on thing. She knows after a good rain things will get better, they just need to forget all the bad and focus in the good. It is sorta like a metaphor.
- Serving the navy and her king: she is loyal to them and will never disobey them unless she has a reason too. She will stand by all they choose to do because they have good reason for it.
- Apple pie: she adores any pies really but apple pie is her most true love. She loves her mothers apple pie which she occasionally brings with her for the crew to eat.

DISLIKES
- Love: she finds it way to mushy and messy. She has seen what love does and she doesn't want that to cloud her mind and mess up her judgement.
- Pirates: she finds them ruthless and just a bunch of bad people. She truly hoped they get the punishment they deserve for what they do.
Kids: she is not a fan of children. She doesn't know how to act around them or how to handle them. She was an only child and really was a hermit when she was younger.

SKILLS
- Getting the information she wants: she can charm anyone to get what she wishes. It is easy and almost a game to her at times how gullible people are.
- Figuring things out logically: she knows she can figure something out with books. Yes she knows not everything can be, but she knows almpst everything can so therefore she shall use the books to her advantage.

WEAPONS
- Sword: since she enjoys getting close and personally wirh people. She also loves a good fight which really boosts her adrenaline.
- Pistol: that she keeps hidden somewhere on her body that she also knows how to use.

WHO YOU WANT TO WIN THE COMPETITION
The Navy obviously

HISTORY
She grew up in a family of fishermen, so the sea had always been a second home to her. Her father, Chen worked hard with his family with their fishing business. Her mother, Daisy also helped her husband and her family with his together. Her family was the main source of fishing and if you are eating a fish it it most likely from her family. The women in her house did the butchering while the men did the fishing. Seeing as she was the only girl she got to do both, but really didn't like butchering the fish. Wasn't her forte. As the years went by she wanted to do something more, so she set out to join the Navy. It took years for her to be able to but she finally did and her family is quite proud. She always pushes herself to show everyone that she is a good asset to the Navy.

OTHER
- She has a rather big fear of dogs: not that she will tell anyone she does. She just has never been fond of them, especially the big dogs. She tends to stay clear of them completely.
- She loves to cook: it is more of a hobby but she will always offer to cook the meal for the crew. She gets creative with what she is given and can make a dish that you never would have thought she could. It is always delicious.
- She can sing: not many people know this but she cab indeed sing. She use to do it all the time growing up when she was alone. It helped her pass the time while doing her chores.

AESTHETIC
{ Coming Soon }

THEME SONG
Noir - Sunmi

QUOTES
"When life gives you lemons - forget making lemonade - take those lemons and make them into anything you can think of."
"Just because I am a girl doesn't mean I am less than men. I am more determined because I have to show that I can do anything men do, just in heels and better."

_____________________________

I will add more as time goes on in the rp.

Also my male oc will be up as soon as I can get him up.
I hope by tonight but idk what my mom has planned for me.

If I am missing anything or you need me to change anything please tell me.