Occultatum Academy | A Roleplay | Tadashi Nakamura

Role | Foreign Exchange Student from Japan

Full Name | Tadashi Nakamura

Age | 16

Birthday | February 21st

Grade | 11

Gender | Male

Sexuality | Heterosexual

Face Claim | Kento Yamazaki

°*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*°

Personality | He is some squishy smol bean, you can not find a sweeter guy than him. He puts most men to shame with how much he cares about everyone, even girls, who he always respect. He doesn't care who you are and no matter what you have done, he will be polite and respectful to you. He is a very loyal man, who never turns his back om those who he is loyal too. He has their back and even if they make mistakes, he forgives numerous times, since he will always forgive people. He is always happy to give second changes, no matter how many he has too. He truly is a "kindred spirit" and he is happy to be one and hopes others can see him for that as well. He is what most would call an angel, since he is just the most perfect person in those thing. Now he is a bit clumsy on his feet and often knocks things over, stumbles or falls down. But he gets right back up and tries to brush it off as nothing, however it always doesn't work. He sometimes gets all flustered and stumbles over his words, especially if he is front of a very beautiful girl, which he finds them all beautiful. He will sometimes make a fool of himself and that always leads to one sheepish but cute smile. He is quite goofy as well, and has no problem with being silly in public. He likes making people laugh and smile, it warms his heart and shows that some people truly still to care about the little things. In speaking, he gets fascinated at the tiniest thing ever, and boy, will he talk baby talk to tiny little bugs or his own cat. He doesn't get embarrassed at all, and he could do the chicken and just laugh his head off. He doesn't care what others think of him, since the only thing that matters to him is what he thinks. Yes it took a while for him to come to that place, but once he had, he is glad to be there. Now he can get sad and sensitive at things, and he may cry but he doesn't like doing it in front of people, unless he can't hold it in.

°*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*°

Likes |

° Cooking
° Sweet Candy
° Food
° His family
° School
° Old cars
° Japan
° Making friends
° Warm weather
° Following rules
° Homework
° Pizza, well, pretty much almost all American food
° Cats
° Making people smile
° Joking around
° Helping others

Dislikes |

° Homesickness
° Being left out
° Rain
° Loud sudden noises
° Being yelled at, embarrassed, make fun of, treated differently, used, left out
° Dogs
° Roaches and spiders
° Cheaters
° Bribes
° Blackmail
° Unwanted attention
° Girl's trying to hook up with him and think he will sleep with them
° Cleaning

°*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*°

Flaws |

° Being a pushover, sometimes he doesn't know how to stand up for himself. He doesn't want to be disliked by people, ignored and cast off to the side as a piece of trash.
° Being way to kind, he honestly will help everyone out, no matter who they are. Sometimes he ends up realizing the help they want can get him into trouble.

Fears |

° Death, he has to admit, he is not fond of the idea of dying and being no more. He is more worried about the people he knows and loves being in need of help and him not being able to help him.
° Roaches, he finds them creepy and has always had a phobia of them as a kid. He never knew why he was afraid of them, he just has been and does his best to stay away from them and set up traps to kill them.

°*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*°

Backstory | The boy doesn't have a extremely interesting background, since nothing majorly bad or good has happened in his life to stand out as something unique. His life had been normal, his grew up with a mom and a dad, along with a younger sister, who he loves and is quite protective of her. He had gotten a scholarship from this new school, to come so he could finish out his schooling and get into one of the best colleges around. He never had anyone die, no family has passed as of yet, and no one had gotten married either. His family owns a restaurant, and he had worked there after school, to help out and he did enjoy cooking and making food that smelled and tasted good.

Popular, sort of, or not | Sorta, depends on who it is, to be honest. Not everything likes him, but just enough for everyone to know he is the foreign exchange student from Japan.

Other |

° He can speak English fluently, however he sometimes pretends not to speak English at all, to make people either freak out or try and communicate with him is hilarious ways

°*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*° °*°

Will add more as time goes on