ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴵᴿᴬᵀᴱ ᴷᴵᴺᴳ || A Roleplay OC || Daniel Fu

XHighLadyofIdrisX

_____________________________

FULL NAME
Daniel Fu

MEANING
Daniel - God is my judge

NICKNAME
Danny

ALIAS
Kung Fu

AGE
25

GENDER
Male

ROLE
Crew

PIRATE OR NAVY
Pirate

IF PIRATE WHAT SHIP ARE YOU ON
The Swashbucklers

FACE CLAIM
Aaron Yan

PERSONALITY
He is the two Cs, cute yet cocky, don't be fooled by that innocent baby face, he has a whole side of him that you do not see. Toying with hearts is what he enjoys, his boyish grin and bright playful eyes really make it easy for the girls to fall for him. He finds it a lot of fun, it is a certain type of high he gets by seeing girls just begging for him to go out with them. Yes he may treat them like a queen, but he dumps then when he gets bored or if they were just a one time fling. He is a major tease, he is the type of guy to get you hot and leave you hanging as a mess of hormones. It is an ego boost for him to have women crawling at him, begging for more. Of course he never goes that far, yet he still likes to go as far as he can. His smooth words are like silk, so effortlessly said and believable even though they mean nothing to him and are just to get what he wants. He studies people to know what is to personal or someone's limit, and he will get on the brink of that limit. He likes living on the dangerous side of life and will never change that if he has anything to do with it. He can be a respectable guy, it will just take someone showing him how to be and will be willing to take the time to help him. He also has some deep layers and if he finds the right person, hopefully they can show him how to truly be in a commented relationship and what that really means. He does care about others, he just doesn't show it to very many people and he would like to keep his good deeds quite so no one things he is a soft mushy ball.

LIKES
- Toying with girls feelings: it is almost a sigh for him to do. Seeing girls want him so desperately that they will do anything to have him is such an ego boost.
- Secretly, he enjoys baking and cooking: although he will never admit it. He likes to keep some mystery to himself and this is one of them.
- Alcohol: he may have a little problem with that and at times it can get carried away. He just needs someone to help him stop drinking so much.

DISLIKES
- Small talk: that is one thing he hates the most. It is so annoying to talk about those little things that really mean nothing to him. He wants to know the private and intimate stuff about a person.
- Kids: sorry, he is not a kid person. He is so awkward about them and doesn't really know how to act around then. Being an only child he had never has the chance to take care of anyone younger than him.

SKILLS
- He is a very skilled fighter: there is not one weapon he doesn't know how to use. Being am orphan, he had a lot of time on his hands so he used that to train himself with anything he could get his hands on to know how to protect himself.

WEAPONS
- Sword: He loves the traditional way of how pirates fight. Yes his sword may not be thin like most, but even if it is thick it can cut through anything like room temperature butter.
- Daggers: He also has a few daggers which he uses to throw at people. He doesn't use them to harm anyone, just to scare them and make his point.

WHO YOU WANT TO WIN THE COMPETITION
The Swashbucklers

HISTORY
He never knew his parents, he didn't know what happened to them either. He had been orphaned when he was a small child. His parents didn't want to give him up, but they had too since they were om the run from being killed by the Navy. They hadn't done anything wrong, they were framed but no one cared about that. They left their son at rhe orphanage as they snuck onto a boat and left, after that no one knows what happened. Not knowing who he was or where he came from really did a number on the kid. Unlike most, he turned what happened into getting attention from others. Since he never got it himself with his parents. He was neglected a lot by those who owned the orphanage so he turned to entertain himself. He joined the pirates when he snuck onto their ship and decided to have a little fun with them. Of course the only way he wasn't going to walk the plank for what he did was to join, and he did. He doesn't regret it at all.

OTHER
- He knows how to dance: that helps him with being so fluid when in combat. He likes to think of fights as a dance between two people and of course one is gonna lose while the other wins. Which is always him or almost always him.
- He knows how to play a guitar: he learned when he was younger by one of the boys in his orphanage. He found it really cool and adored the guitar.

AESTHETIC
{ Coming Soon }

THEME SONG
Shoot Out - Monsta X

QUOTES
- "Not all bad people are lost. Some need some help to find the right way. Someone to give them a chance that no one else wanted to offer them. Someone that is willing to show them the way."
- "Animals are mans best friend. They never hurt or abandon you or let you down. They stay loyal and love you unconditionally. Hence why I love animals more than people."

____________________________

Here is my male! I am really happy with him because he is a major cutie and gonna be a fun character to play!