Royal Prep | RP OC | Min-ti "Mintie" Kim

bellarue-

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

{ Role }
The New Princess

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

{ Name }
Min-Ti "Mintie" Kim

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

{ Gender }
Female

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

{ Sexuality }
Heterosexual

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

{ Age }
Sixteen

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

{Appearance }
JiHo {Oh My Girl}

{Appearance }JiHo {Oh My Girl}

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

{ Personality }
She is as sweet as a peach, some people say she is too sweet and is faking being so sweet. However she just has this need to help people, she always has to be kind because she would want someone to be the same to her. She is quite innocent, more like a lot innocent, pure, she doesn't know anything about the birds and the bees. Mainly because her parents never taught her that, she never brought it up since she has a healthy fear of that type of stuff. When people make jokes that are quite mature, she has no idea what they meant by it and will have this cute confused puppy look on her face. She is always confused and is always asking questions, since she enjoys learning about things. She has been top of her class in school, straight A pluses, is what she strives for. She has this need to be there for everyone, talk to them, help then in every way she can. She hates seeing people hurt and seeing people hurt makes her want to cry. She will cry, she is quite sensitive and any words spoken in slightly the wrong way will make her cry. She can't stay mad at someone, but she will avoid them out of safety for her sensitive nature. She is quote gullible and will believe what most people say if she finds them trust worthy. She is the type of person just to trust someone until they give her a reason to not trust then. She is so loyal that she will keep being loyal to those who hurt her, because she doesn't want to lose anyone. She gets quite attached to people and when they leave or hurt her it is like her whole world is crashing down. She is very open minded and is willing to listen even when no one else is willing too. She enjoys helping others and will do all in her power to help them, as long as it keeps with her moral code. She does often get discouraged when she so desperately tries to fit in with her royal piers. She knows what she can do if she sets her mind to it, but yet she is so scared she will end up failing and making a fool of herself in front of everyone.