THE ROYAL SELECTION | RP TWIN OC | ELENA MARIE

Layla

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Name / Elena Marie

Age / 16

Faceclaim / Natalie Alyn Lind

Personality / She is just the sweetest girl in all the world. She is so caring and compassionate for everything and everyone around her. She never judges people, and tries to find the good in everyone even when others don't see it. She is very naïve at times especially to romantic love, she had never had a crush or anything. She is good at poetry and can come up with a poem off the top of her head, although she doesn't use the first that comes to mind since she has to make sure it makes sense. She is down-to-earth and very modest, she doesn't take credit for anything. She, like most of her siblings is always helping others, no matter who they are. She is always trying to do the right thing, even of it means "tattle-tailing" on them, she just doesn't like getting others in trouble, but she knows it was the right thing to do. She is always wearing a smile bright on her face no matter what happens (unless it's sad). She is always looking for the silver lining in everything that happens to know if there was a reason for it happening. (Hopefully that isn't to bad, if it is, just sum it up to the minimum you can do)

Fears / Death, let's all admit, we have all been afraid or still am of dying, and that is one thing that haunts the girl. It is more of not knowing what is going on and that life will move on, than the death itself.

Hobbies / She doesn't have really any but for reading books and listening to music, since nothing else really interests her other than those two things.

Likes / Sweet things, second chances, having fun, spending time with her siblings, reading books, drawing, writing poems, cats, making friends, the lake, swimming, horseback riding, swordsmanship,

Dislikes / Danger and dangerous situations, the selected "invading" her home, reckless people, girls who want the crown, two faced people, extravagant jewelry, creepy crawlies, whining fussing girls,

Best thing about themselves / How caring she is to everyone, and no matter what happens she is quite optimistic, unless something drastic happens.

Worst thing about themselves / She is way to trusting, which is such a bad thing, she is a bit naive from time to time, which is also not very good.

What they want in a boy / Someone who cares about others more than himself is pretty much all she could ever want. If they strive to make others happy and forgo their down feelings to help someone else, she finds that admirable.