■ peek-a-boo ■ a literate gang roleplay oc ■ Yu na Lee ■

-rarazi
_____________________________

Name: Yu Na "Yuna" Lee

Nicknames: Yu-Yu, Nana,

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: The Seductress

Faceclaim: Hwasa (Mamamoo)

Personality: She comes off as this seductive girl, who with every movement you get drawn in

Personality: She comes off as this seductive girl, who with every movement you get drawn in. The way she looks at you makes you think you are the only person in the room she wants to have. From winks, to smirks, smiles, waves, and other body language. She nows how to  use her body to get money, as well as show off what she has. She is sassy, at times she can be real witch with a capital B when she wants too. She doesn't tolerate crap from anyone, and she will lay it down like it is, like no ones business. She knows how to play the naive and innocent girl to get what she wants when she needs too, but she can quickly turn on a dime to the things mentioned before. She isn't sweet or caring at all, she purely will onlt do what she wants to do get what she wants. Sexy is what she can do, and she knows how to make anything sexy, even if something goes wrong or something doesn't look that good on her, she can fix it to her taste and pull it off. You do not mess with her unless you want new hole somewhere else you don't want it. She doesn't really do sarcasm, but she occasionally uses it when it really needs it, to show how annoyed she is about something. Don't mess with her is the common reaction people will say  speaking about her inside the casino, but outside, she is a different person than inside. She takes her job seriously and doesn't play round or take it lightly, oh no, not at all. She doesn't play games, she is dead set into things that there is no messing around with her. You want a game, go fins someone else who isn't her.

Backstory/Why she joined the heir gang: She was raised by her single father, after her mother passed away giving birth to her youngest sister. She never knew her mother but heard stories about how much of an amazing person she was. Her father was never around a lot, he was always at work, trying to keep her, her younger brother and sister together with a roof over their head. It wasn't to soon later that her father was hurt on his job and was unable to work. So, it was up to her to work to keep them up a float, and she was having horrible luck looking for a job. She joined when she met a mysterious guy, and it payed good money and it would get her family and better life, one she couldn't give them. So, she took it and now loves her job but her family doesn't know what she does.

Trivia: - She has her hair cut short, but she sometimes wears extensions to give her hair a long look to it as well as often dying it with die conditioner that washed out after a couple washes.
- She isn't good with kids at all, she has np idea how to interact with them. She is so awkward around them its not even funny that she is.
- She has always wanted a cat, a Maine Coon, but she just doesn't have time to have a pet yet.
_______________________

Here ya go! Sorry it took so long, I was so busy and had a million things to do. I will add more on later as we begin to rp this out.