Brankson Academy | Literate RP O C | Yu-Jin oh

thetotalfangirl

✘ ~ ✘ ~ ✘ ~ ✘ ~ ✘ ~ ✘ ~ ✘ ~ ✘ ~ ✘

NAME;; ✘ Yu-Jin Oh

NICKNAMES;; ✘ Jinny

AGE;; 15

GRADE;; Freshman

GENDER;; Female

SEXUALITY;; Heterosexual

ROLE;;  ❝You May Say I'm A Dreamer

FACE CLAIM;; Roa [ Pristin ]

PERSONALITY;; She is a very kind girl, always looking out for others and having their best interest in heart. As long others are happy, she is happy, and if they aren't happy she will make sure to get them happy. She hates seeing people upset, it really hurts her to know that they are sad and can't get happy. She is very timid, sweet, caring and loving. She is very shy and doesn't say a lot to anyone hardly, it's rare for her to say more than five sentences at once. She can be sarcastic at times only when she feels it necessary. She use to be depressed but isn't, since that as in the past. She is very nervous around new people and most situations. She doesn't talk a lot, likes to be alone, she underestimates herself all the time, she doesn't believe in herself at all, at times she can get angry when she is pushed past her limit. Most the time she just cries when she gets insulted, when something is to hard she doesn't follow through she just quits because she can't handle it at all. Sometimes she stalls and just can't make herself move or do anything. She isn't much of a people person and sometimes will forget things she's not use to only when so much has gone on ... but she will not hesitated to stand and back up for something she believes and knows is right, even if she faints after doing it. She takes death so hard, even if she didn't know them, or known them for a little bit, she takes it hard. She gets too attached to people who are nice to her, then if something happens it's like her whole world came crashing down.