♦︎Destiny♦︎ A Disney Roleplay OC ♦Alasdair Huntington︎♦︎

Name: Alasdair "Al" Huntington

Age: Nineteen

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Fairytale character: Flynn Rider / Eugene Fitzherbert / Prince Horus of The Dark Kingdom

Personality: He is a borderline narcissist, the one thing he constantly dwells on his looks. He is always looking in a mirror, checking his hair to make sure it is perfect, flashing his smile and smolder to make sure he still has it. He is a charming guy, he has never not had a lady fall for him, of course it means nothing to him. He doesn't do commitment, the only thing he has committed to in his whole life is his street life. The world revolves around him but he can, if he really tries, shows compassion and is caring to others. Normally, he is caring only to keep up appearances because normally it is "every man for himself". He sometimes can overthink everything and question everything in his life is a dramatic event happens. He doesn't get his pride bruised, he knows well enough that no matter what anyone says it down at effect him because it is their opinion. He sometimes can be a little overdramatic but who isn't? He does give good advice if he digs deep inside and tries to muster up all he can to give that advice.

Looks: Seth Jordan

Backstory: He was orphaned at a young age and never knew his family. As ironic as it may be he is cold to the idea of a family since he doesn't have one of his own. He doesn't know what happened to his parents, but if they are alive he wants to know why they never looked for hi. If they had died, he has no feelings seeing as he never knew them. He grew up on the streets, of course he has very sticky fingers which helped him at least live a normal life to a certain extent. As he got older he did attend school just focusing on learning and nothing more. It wasn't until he was a teen that puberty hit him like a train and he was a stud muffin as the girls said. That is when he became a full on narcissist and always focused on how he looks.

Other: He loves horses