Royally Dead | A Literate Selection Roleplay | Su Liu

AliceMadCheshire

Here you go! I may add more as the rp goes on but here is my boy! My precious boy.
_________________________

{ Name }
Su Liu

{ Age }
22

{ What country they are from }
China

{ Sexuality }
Heterosexual

{ Gender }
Male

{ Face Claim }
Qian Kun | WayV

{ Personality }
He comes off as a serious guy, like there is no messing around with him. He is far from the strict looking teacher that most people would think by looking at him, metaphorically speaking that is. He is quite the gentleman and always looking for someone to help and show kindness too. That is his ultimate goal in life is to make the world a better place by showing others the good things not the bad. He will insist that someone else goes first, since he isn't a fan of going first since he thinks its quite rude to always want to be first. He has a boat load of patience that nit many people has, which means he has a high tolerance for everything and it takes so much to make him mad. People are shocked with how much he can put up with, and wonder if he is a robot or even human. He doesn't get bothered by a lot of stuff, he has learned over time how to handle things, which his parents are quite proud. He is always one to keep a conversation going, even if it gets a bit off subject, he will find a way to keep talking. He doesn't like to talk, but if you get him on his favorite subject he can talk for hours. He can be adorable, but only to those he is close too or to make someone feel better or towards the one he loves. Yes he hasn't been in love, but he has parents who are the perfect role models for what a relationship should be. He has always had a sense to offer help and keep insisting even when someone turns him down, he just isn't the guy to take no for an answer. He knows where boundaries are and he will never cross them unless it is absolutely necessary and he is thankful that he hasn't been able to break any.

{ Family }
King Lizi
Queen Lunar
Prince Yuxian | 16
Princess Shuiyuan | 14

{ Backstory }
He grew up in a typical royal family. He is the crown prince so yes he grew up with a whole pot of responsibility, but it was never burdensome. He really enjoyed learning what it was like to be king, especially since everyone was so supportive. He is really close to both of his parents and knows he can talk with them about anything, as with his siblings. His family never keeps secrets from each other, and if they did it was for a good reason and the respect that. His family treats their castle staff like royalty, making sure they aren't overworked and have time off to spend with their own families. He and his siblings do most of the things themselves that pertains to their rooms of course. He still hasn't gotten the ironing thing down so he tends to stay clear of that in fear of burning his shirts.

{ What place they are in line for the throne }
He is the heir to the throne and is really happy to be the heir. He knows he will make a great king and hopes to follow in the great line of his family. He knows how to make sure the kingdom is happy and whatever they say they need. He is really excited about ruling, and no doubt he wishes it would come sooner than later.

{ Why they are participating }
Because his mother thought it would be a good idea to get her son married. He only agreed out of respect to his mother, yet has no hopes of finding love. He will be honest and just wait this whole thing out to see where it goes. If he finds love, that will be unexpected and good. If he also doesn't find love them that is also okay too. Whatever is planned for him, he is okay with and wouldn't chance it at all.

{ Quote }
"Just because you don't believe something good about yourself, doesn't mean it isn't true. It is okay to have low moments, as long as you accept what you are given and persevere on thought."

{ Meme that describes them }
Not sure what the names of memes are XD