The Queen's Choice | A Selection RP OC | Taeho Kim

-allthelights-

----------------------------------------------

Full Name: Taeho Kim

Age: 21

Birthday: March, 17th

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Face claim: Baek Seung Heon

Province: Ashbry

Caste: six

Personality: He is quite witty, many people get shocked by his wits and how he can come up with something on the fly like he does. He of course never shows off how smart he is, yes he may be a genius, he doesn't like being held higher than others. So, he makes sure to keep his smarts to a minimum so that he doesn't get teased for it. It is the type of guy who turns down compliments, being quite humble, he doesn't like people praising him for things. He will never get into a fight, nor will he ever start one, he doesn't like fighting and will always try and make peace with people. He is very self aware, knowing what is going on around him even when life is busy. He always takes time to notice little things, see the part of the world people often look over. He cares about the small things in life and yes at times he gets excited over the smallest things. He is a gentlemen of course, treating everyone to the utter most respect that they deserve. No matter who they are, he can never be cruel or hurtful to them and has never uttered a rude thing to anyone. His mother raised him right and he tends fo be pretty awkward around girls, let's just say he gets all flustered and adorable. He tries to see them as food so it makes things less awkward to speak to them and have a decent conversation with someone. He will often be found alone, he doesn't like crowds and hardly ever goes to big gatherings. He enjoys staying in his room, reading books, studying or watching dramas to pass his spare time away when he has nothing else to do.

Likes: * Music - even though it may be his job, he adores music. Ever since he was a young child it had been apart of his life, and he had learned many instruments over the years.
* Books - he may be a book worm, but not for fantasy novels, oh no, he goes for the educational ones. The ones that are used in school, dictionaries, things of that nature that can help him learn about the world around him.
* Nights - the nighttime was always his favorite time back home, you could see whole galaxies without anything interrupting them. Here the lights of the city dull the many stars and yes it may be quite sad, nonetheless it is something he has always been fascinated with.

Dislikes: * Winter and things involved with it, he hates the cold so badly he will bundle up like no ones business and will look like a waddling penguin. He has never been fond of the cold who could blame him. He hates freezing and acts like something is nuclear when getting into the freezer.
* Sea Food (like shrimp, catfish, clams, things of that nature ect) and Pork, he is very health continuous and he knows those two things are very unhealthy. He will polity decline if it is offered to him, and always will check to make sure it isn't in there.
* Running, he is not a runner nor does he like to run. He finds it hard and tiring all together. He does his best to never run, and when he does, he ends up getting an awful pain in his side and is out of breath.
* Weapons, he has never held or carried a weapon before nor would he ever. He doesn't even know how to use one and if he ever were handed one, he would handle it so carefully like it was a bomb.

Strengths: * His will to keep fighting for others who don't have a voice or the means to help themselves. He will not back down and will do all in his power to help someone if they need it. He will take on whatever the consequences are as long as it means justice.
* Encouragement, as long as someone has his back for certain things, he will do whatever it is. He just feels better about things when he had someone to back him up, it makes him feel not alone.

Weaknesses: * He doesn't have that many, his fears could be counted as weaknesses as well since they do paralyse him. His major weakness is seeing someone else get hurt and not being able to do anything about it. That will break him and he will do whatever they want or tell them whatever they want as long as no one else gets hurt.

Fears: * Death - it is less the feeling of dying and more of the fear or missing out on life, the chance to help others. Rhat terrifies him since he wants to be there for his sister and watch her grow up. He also wouldn't like his family dying either, he loved them way to much and would give his own life for them. It would be heart breaking if something happened to them.
* Bugs, he is quite terrified of bugs, not ones like butterflies, but spiders, roaches, flies, those sort of things. He won't admit it, but he does seem to have a heathy fear of them.

Backstory: He grew up in Korea until he was eighteen, when he came over to attend college. He had a normal childhood, top of his class, always on time never late. He did get stuck up in a tree once because of a dare, but it wasn't that bad if it wasn't for being a good four feet from the ground. He never had any siblings but his friends were like the siblings he never had. Even though he has graduated from college, he still lives here and doesn't have any plans on leaving. He kissed his mother, Eun-Na and his father, Jaeseok, but he knows they have plans on moving here as well.

Reason for Joining: He just wants to find love like his parents have, they were perfect role models for a relationship. He hopes he can find his here, of course be knows he is one small fish in the sea but he hopes to make a great impact. He knows this is untraditional and his family isn't to keen on his decision to join, he hopes it shows them that anything, no matter what it is, you can find love. He has only had crushes on people, but you can't blame him, he finds personality more attractive over anything.

Other: * He speaks fluent Korean and English.
* He has always wanted a pet but could neve afford to take care of one.
* He isn't a fan of swimming, but he will do it is it is something he has to do, he more of the sunbather.
* He can sing and dance, although he hardly ever does it.
* He is not afraid of acting like a crazy person if it involves winning someone's heart or his hopefully girlfriend asks him to do.

Password 1: Arkansas, Central Standard Time

Password 2: I will tag them in your book

----------------------------------------------

I will add more as the rp goes on like I always do, but here he is!