Timeline | Individual RP OC | Terrance McAlister

RunedDreams

**********************

Name| Terrance McAlister

Age| 20

Gender| Male

Sexuality| Heterosexual

Face claim| Steven Blake

Photos|

Personality| He comes off as Mr. Know-it-All, having a lot of knowledge from his earlier years, due to how much he loves to study. He corrects people all the time, and he knows he ticks people off, but he doesn't care. He had got to set things right when they wrong information is being given. He also gives random statistics about random things when he is bored just because it is fun for him. He also gets side tracked very easily, and will go from one thing to another and most of the time have to be set back on track of what he was saying. He doesn't mind though since his mind is going a mile a minute with so many things that is hardly ever shuts down. Now he is very sarcastic and at times has very savage comebacks just to ruffle feathers and make people ticked. It isn't because it is amusing, it is because he finds it fascinating how many people react to certain things or words. On that note, he does like learning, he always learns something new everyday and is always eager to share it with someone. He never claims to know everything, and hates it when people say that to him, he will get very ticked. He knows he will never know everything, but he does know he knows more than the average person, and that is used to his advantage. He this is money is power and since he has a lot of money, he can get wherever he wants. He is very entitled, and it comes from being spoiled as a boy. But he can be wonderful, you just have to take the time to be able to show him how it is to be a normal person.

Hobbies|

Skills|

Fears|

Phobias|

Family| Leah - Mother | Nathan - Father | Genny - Sister (13) |

Other|

******************

Will add everything else thoughtout the rp