The Motel In Red | RP OC | Min Ah Ho-Prado

bored_outofmymind

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Name · Min Ah Ho-Prado

Nickname · Minah | DJ Headphones {inside joke} | Marshmallow | Sugar Cube | Minnie |

Role · The Prado's

Gender · Female

Sexuality · Heterosexual

Face Claim · Yuji { Gfriend }

Personality · She is a reserved type of person, keeping to herself is something that is a normal thing

Personality · She is a reserved type of person, keeping to herself is something that is a normal thing. She doesn't mind being alone, and that is the least bit of punishment for her to be alone, she actually likes being alone. She is like a hermit, always in her room, or house should we say. She often talks to herself, which her speaking voice is quite fast, and barely anyone can keep up with what she is saying. It is just a natural thing for her to speak in a rapid way, since her native language is quite fastly spoken. She is quite, and can always be found with headphones on, which is good, yet most people don't understand she can still hear with them on, since she mainly has the microphone on her phone to have it play in her headphones. She is not one to keep a conversation going, hence why she isn't a real big talker to most people. She will never go before a large crowd, unless it is absolutely necessary, which believe her, she doesn't want to anyway. She can at times be rather blunt, only if someone is annoying her and bombarding her with questions or trying to talk to her when she is obviously busy. If you really get to know her, she can be rather sarcastic, in all fairness, she doesn't mean to be, it is just a habit of hers she hates. Deep down she holds all her emotions in, slightly becoming a emotional rock who shows nothing. But you can't blame her, she doesn't want to seem weak, or anything like that to others. She wants to be seen as a strong person people turn to when they need help, which she is willing to do, even if it meant forgoing her feelings about talking to people.

Likes · Music | Her headphones | Roses | Books | Old Records | Electronic Beats | Her Phone | Sunshine | Rain | Puddles | Rainbows | Popcorn, Peanuts - Sweet & Salty Things | Jelly Beans - Most Candy | Animes | Singing & Dancing | All Four Seasons | Swimming | Hiking & Outdoor Activities | Making All Types of Food |

Dislikes · Being left out | Loud sudden noises | Being yelled at, embarrassed, make fun of, treated differently, used, left out | Dogs | Roaches and spiders | Cheaters | Plagiarism & Stealing | Bribes
& Blackmail | Unwanted attention and teasing | Coffee | Cupcakes | Blood