Netflix & Chill | Roleplay OC | Meigan Salinger

CautionAdvised (since this is your rp )

paIinoia (since your oc is mines sister)

-shiningsolastas ( since my oc has a crush and is friends with your oc )

(idk who plays hannah who is my ocs childhood friend )
__________________________________

(idk who plays hannah who is my ocs childhood friend )__________________________________

— first | meigan

— last |salinger

— role | laura jean salinger | letters & lies

— sexuality | heterosexual

— personality | she is the poster child for an introvert. she doesn't like talking to people, she is always afraid they are gonna judge or or lie to her and made her believe it is true. she will be polite to someone and say a few words if she has to, otherwise she will be quite. many people think she is just shy and that isn't completely true, it may be a little half, but she is more than shy. she isn't one to share secrets or her feelings, she doesn't even keep them in a diary. she keeps them locked up in her head hoping that she will never let them slip. she doesn't want people to know she is struggling at times because she knows they probably will never help her. she is fine with that, since after all, she has always been an only child until now. she was good at keeping things to herself. now she does tend to fall in easily, only because personality is better for her than looks and when she sees someone being kind it makes her melt. she knows none of her crushes will ever work out and she is fine with that.

— face claim | liang jie

— theme song | no - clc

— bonus info | - she isn't really happy, because her parents relationship was her role model for a perfect relationship. then it came crashing down around her and she hates that the divorced and married another person giving her two different families instead of one.

- she is the utter opposite of her stepsister and everyone can tell. everyone knows they are like two sides of the same magnet, never merging together.

- she only has two friends hannah and ambrose and they are her bffs. she is pretty much inseparable with them.

- she has a secret crush in ambrose, but no one will ever know she does. she makes it her goal to never tell anyone and make sure she acts as normally around him as she possibly can.

- she has a pretty good fashion sense, even though it mat not be as flashy and stuff as her sister, she does have good taste. she prefers the casual and cute styles, and is the type of girl to wear sneakers wirh a dress. she mostly keeps her wardrobe towards the 80s, 90, 2000s styles since she likes some of those fashion ideas.

- she has a fluffy, brown maine coon cat named coco, who she loves to death. she also has a black american short haired cat named noir who she also loves dearly.

_______________________________

I will add more as the rp goes on