Chapter 22

--- Xander's POV ---

I ruffled my wet hair with a towel, picking up the book lying on the desk, The Monsters Under the Bed.

I sat down on the bed, He said he's like the main character.

My mind flashed back to when we were at the lake. Lavender hair floating on the surface of the water. Thick, silvery lashes and his fear filled eyes.

It felt so right to hold him tight in my arms.

My blissed expression turned into a frown as I remembered that while carrying him, I had seen a thin white line over his heart. It looked like a scar, long, and so straight, as though someone had deliberately cut him open with a knife.

Like some kind of sick experiment.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. I put the book down and went over to the window. I pressed my forehead against the glass.

I hadn't talked to my mother in a while. She was a kind woman, who had adopted me, given me a home and food. I had never known my parents, or at least didn't remember them.

They had left me at an orphanage at a very young age, and I had spent pretty much all of my childhood there.

I didn't have fond memories of that place.

Movement from outside the window caught my eye. A little red bird was hopping from branch to branch, tweeting.

Then, in the courtyard below, a troop of soldiers marched. In front of them was a beautiful woman. She wore a flowing pink dress with short sleeves. She swept through the courtyard, her presence causing those she passed to bow their heads respectfully.

A man carrying a paper pad and some sort of writing tool scurried to join the woman. She elegantly talked to him, her long hair covering her face.

Who is she?

--- Fox's POV ---

Use at least two sex toys, without anyone noticing.

Why is it worded so weirdly? I grumbled, reluctantly pulling open the drawer. There isn't even anyone in this room.

Two guards were stationed outside of my room, but the door and walls were thick enough that they wouldn't be able to hear anything, unless I screamed my lungs out.

I hadn't used sex toys before, and Xander fingering me was a new experience. The memory was blurry, as I was in Heat Fever at the time.

But I of course knew what all of the sex toys were called and what they were used for, thanks to my years of reading and watching lots of inappropriate content. It was one of my favorite pastimes.

I rummaged through the drawer, choosing a pink dildo and a cock ring. A pair of handcuffs peaked my interest, but I couldn't do the challenge with anyone else.

A couple minutes later, I was fully naked, sitting on my bed. I rubbed lube onto my cock.

I slid on the cock ring, and then rocked up onto my hands and knees. I teased my hole with a finger. Slowly inserting a finger, I squirmed at how weird it felt. But, also really good.

I delved deeper, jerking my finger back and forth. I twisted it around, and slipped in another finger. Scissoring them, my hips bucked. "Mm-m!"

Then, I had three fingers in. Sliding them back and forth, a quivering moan was brought forth. I entertained myself with my digits, thrusting them deeper. Fully erect, I pulled out my fingers. With a quiet whine at the emptiness, I leaned back onto the tip of the dildo.