Chapter 14

--- Xander's POV ---

Fox proposed a game of Would You Rather. So far, it wasn't so bad.

"Would you rather... Kiss me or take a shot?" Fox waved their hand and a shot glass appeared on the table.

"I'm never going to get used to you doing that." I muttered.

"Stop changing the subject," he whined.

I stared at a spot above his head, because I could clearly see that he was turned on, and that he also wasn't wearing anything under his big shirt.

He was sitting next to me on the sofa, Aither and Raiden were behind us in the kitchen.

"Uh... Take a shot."

"Aww. Okay, then." He conjured a bottle of vodka.

"Vodka?" I could already feel a hangover coming. I desperately glanced at Raiden and Aither, and they grimaced. They were lucky, because they told Fox that they were busy making dinner. I could see them over there, looking through their stocked arsenal.

So, I was alone. Fox's first victim. Yay.

I took the shot, blinking rapidly. My eyes started to water.

"Wow, you didn't cough." Fox looked surprised. "Your turn." He shifted his legs so that the shirt slid even farther up his bare thigh. I ran my eyes over his skin, mind blanking.

"Would you rather... Make out with a lamp or take a shot?"

He thought it over, then materialized a pencil and a piece of paper. He wrote down something, then taped the paper to my forehead. I didn't even see where he got the tape!

"Ta da! Now, you're a lamp." He giggled, which was fucking adorable.

I grumbled, "You have to kiss an actual lamp."

He pouted, "But you light up my life." My heart skipped a beat, but I made him take a shot. He coughed violently, and I patted his back.

"Would you rather... Eat Pocky or let me open this?" He produced the white box I given him the week before. I thought he had forgotten about it, but apparently not.

"Did you already open it?"

"Of course not!"

"Hmm, okay then, eat Pocky."

He grinned, and put a Pocky in between his lips. He gestured for me to come get it. Gotta be careful.

Fox nibbled at one end, and I chewed at the other, we came closer, and closer, and when I was about to pull back, Fox lunged forward, and our lips crashed together.

He tasted delicious, sweet like chocolate, but I stopped his hand when it cheekily tried to crawl up my thigh. I broke the kiss and pulled him onto my lap, so that his back was against my chest. He squirmed, as I ran my hands up and down his sides.

I licked his neck, and he threw his head back, biting his lip.

"Xander, touch me." He was breathless with wanting.

I obeyed, sliding a hand underneath his shirt. I tugged at his stiff nipple. He moaned, a surprisingly high sound that made me not care about the consequence of dying if I fucked him.

I licked his earlobe, and he writhed. "Stop moving so much," I murmured against his ear. He trembled but went still.

"Suck." I tapped his lips with two fingers. He parted his lips and sucked on my fingers. His mouth was warm, and seeing his appetizing lips wrapped around my fingers made me hungry for more.