Chapter 5

--- Fox's POV ---

I heard a knock at the door. I collapsed onto the couch, panting. "It's unlocked!" I yelled, barely catching my breath.

Curse this stupid, human body.

Xander stepped inside, giving me an amused look. "What were you doing?"

"Exercise." I was dressed in booty shorts and a tank top. I was all sweaty from moving around so much, and my hair was plastered to my forehead.

"You look hot. Want me to get you a drink?" Xander offered.

You make me hotter. I shifted a hand to my chest, feeling my heart still beating fast. "Yes, please."

Xander rummaged around in the kitchen for a cup, then brought me some water. I gulped it down gratefully.

Xander laughed, "Should I wait for you to take a shower before you come over?"

It was Sunday evening, and I'd misjudged the amount of time I had before I went to Xander's apartment.

I nodded bashfully, and went to my room. I sat on my bed and went to strip off my top, but I somehow got tangled. Somehow.

I wriggled around on my bed, trying to get it off, and managed to slide the cloth down to my wrists. I was still sweaty from the exercise, and the material was sticking to my skin. Then, I heard Xander call my name. He was right outside the door. I must not have heard him while I was... Struggling... To get my tank top off.

I was about to tell him not to come in, when he opened the door. I saw his expression go through a wide range of emotions. First, worried. Then curiosity, shock, amusement, then lust.

I liked the way his hungry gaze ran over my body, but he snapped out of it when I thrashed my hands weakly. He sauntered over to where my head was laying, like he had all the time in the world. I whimpered pitifully, and he smirked.

"Do you need help?"

"N-no." I attempted to escape with ease, but just managed to entangle myself even further. How did I end up like this? Since when did I have so much trouble taking off my clothes?!

He crouched down so he was at my eye level, and asked me again. "Are you sure you don't need help?"

I turned my head away but answered, "Yes, help me."

"Call me master."

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. "What?"

"If you want me to help you, call me master."

Oh, the irony. I could easily get myself free with magic, but I can't risk him seeing. And, I kind of want to play along.

"Ugh, fine. Yes, master." I looked at him and scowled.

He stood up.

"What? Wait, you said you would help me!" I flailed again, but to no avail.

Xander walked out of my line of sight, and when I tried to twist around to see what he was doing, he pressed down on my back.

"Don't move. I'm trying to help you, remember?" I felt him run his hands over the back of thighs. His fingers drew a path up to the bottom of my shorts. My skin tingled, and I didn't move a muscle.

His hands traveled to my waistband, and pulled at it, stretching the elastic. I arched my back unconsciously, and he chuckled.

He let go and my shorts snapped back into place. I heard a rustle, then the bed dipped. He straddled me, his legs brushing my hips.

Leaning forward, he reached over my head and started working on my makeshift shackles. I rubbed my ass on his crotch and he grunted.

"Fox, I can't concentrate." I pressed myself up against him, and felt him get hard.

He swore, and leaned farther, so that his body was flush against mine. He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Stop being naughty. I can't untie you if you keep grinding on me." My breath caught. His voice was husky, and it made a delicious shiver go down my spine.

"Mm, sorry, Master." He finished untying the knot. I rubbed my wrists, happy that I was free. Then, I felt his warm tongue trace down my back, over my shoulder blades. I cried out, half in surprise and half in pleasure. He stopped at the small in my back and I whined.

He got off of me, and I squirmed at the sudden loss of warmth. I turned my head in time to see him wink at me, and saunter out of the room.

I laid there for a minute, trying to calm down. Then, I rolled over, sat up, and looked at my erection.

Dragging myself over to the edge of my bed, I rummaged through the top drawer and pulled out my unopened bottle of lube. I bit my lip nervously, eye darting back to the door.

I poured some into my palm, and began to stoke myself slowly. Pumping up and down rhythmically, my head lolled back and a throaty moan emerged from my mouth.

It felt so good, and the memory of Xander straddling me made my hand pick up speed. My body shook as I came into my hand, and I barely muffled my moan with the other.

I stepped into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got dressed, and then went back into the living room.

Xander was standing by the door, one earbud in. I raked my eyes over him, blushing a little when he noticed me looking.

I scoffed, "So sorry if I'm taking up your time."

He opened the door, "You should be. I have lots of important stuff to do." I locked the door behind us and we walked the small distance to his apartment.

"What kind of important stuff?" I asked.

"Like hanging out with an important person," he grinned at me.

I felt excitement bubble up in my chest as I put my stuff in the guest bedroom. I had only brought a few clothes, as I lived down the hallway. But, knowing my lazy ass, I was going to put off going back for as long as possible.

I skipped into Xander's kitchen, taking a seat at the island counter.

"What're you doing?" I asked him, seeing him turn on the stove.

"Just making grilled cheese." He put on an apron, and I took the chance to appreciate the image before he turned around.

This week is gonna be awesome.