Chapter 7

--- Xander's POV ---

There were still a couple days in our break, so we had plenty of time to continue.

But, I squirmed impatiently, making no effort to hide my boner. Fox kept their eyes up, ignoring my problem.

"Fox," I groaned, "Are you sure we can't stop the car for a second?"

He smirked at me, "You said you were okay with going out to meet with Aither and Raiden."

"Hmph. How are you fine?"

"Because I can control myself."

"That's not what I've seen," I muttered.

We were in my BMW, driving to meet Aither and his boyfriend at the mall. Fox swore he would tie my dick to the steering wheel if I tried to jerk off while driving.

It's not my fault you turn me on so much. I grumbled, but we eventually got to the mall. It took a while to find a parking spot, however.

Finally finding a spot, I parked. I groaned, palming myself. My erection wasn't going down for as long as I was near Fox.

"Do you want help?"

I nodded, gritting my teeth.

He snickered, "I'll only help you if you call me master."

I flipped him off. He grinned at me, getting out of the car.

"Good luck." He closed the door.

That little-

My dick throbbed painfully. I shoved a hand in my boxers. Stroking myself, low moans emerged from my mouth.

I was close, when Fox poked their head through my open window. "Mm, Daddy's big."

That brought me to the edge. I came into a napkin, body shaking with the power of it. Through half-closed eyes, I saw Fox lick their lips sensually.

I rode the orgasm for as long as possible, moaning and panting. After the high ended, I stuffed the soiled napkin into an empty tissue box.

"You good now?" Fox leaned against the side of the car, smirking.

"Yeah," I got out of the car, legs wobbly. "Let's go."

"Okay, Daddy." Fox strolled away, hands in his pockets. I caught up to him, and smacked the smaller boy in the back of the head.

He playfully stuck his tongue out at me, then someone called his name.

"Hey!" We turned to see Aither walking toward us and waving his arms. Raiden was behind him.

Fox stopped to wait for them, and I tapped my foot impatiently. Although he shot me a look and I stopped.

Fox gave Aither a hug, and we exchanged greetings.

"So do you guys want to go around in a group or split up?" I asked and put my phone back into my pocket. We were roaming around the mall, ambling from storefront to storefront.

"Oh, I do have something I want to buy," Raiden said, glancing furtively at Aither. He grabbed Fox's arm and dragged him off, disappearing into the crowd.

I turned to Aither, "Well, I guess it's the two of us, then." He nodded.

"Anywhere you want to go?"

"No. You?"

"Uh, yeah." We walked until we got to a clothing store. I didn't pay much attention, but Aither seemed pretty happy.