Chapter 30 - Confusion

Start from the beginning

And the next line breaks the Alpha once again, "You're not my type."

Taehyung looks at those hazelnut irises where he can see now disbelief and hurt. He looks away. He can't face that. 

What am I doing?

"What's your........'type'?" Jungkook asks ever softly and his voice is clearly showing his emotions. He is hurt. Taehyung can feel that.

After their interaction, he can feel the Alpha more than before. That's one thing is scaring him. He doesn't want to be broken, to be bound once again.  

"Yeah, that's fine. How can I be your type. Your type is arrogant, insensitive, immature. How can I be your type?" Jungkook spits as his wolf is also angry now. It's kind of a rejection for the wolves which his wolf can't take and also Taehyung's wolf is hurt. 

"Are you jealous?" Taehyung turns around as he asks that to trigger the Alpha. Those words hit him hard which the Alpha just states. It hits on his personality.

He doesn't want anymore commitments and all. He is scared of being a weak person all over again. He knows he is being harsh to Jungkook but that doesn't mean he can say whatever he want to say about Taehyung's personality or choice.

"Oh, please. I'm not interested in you, Taehyung." Jungkook says bitterly as he looks at the omega with hatred from his head to toe. He doesn't know why he is reacting like this. It's not that he likes him.

Doesn't he? 

"Then the topic is done here."  Taehyung says softly. A weak smile forms on the corner of his lips as he sees those eyes which are hurt because of him. He is sad to make the Alpha sad. But again, he is blaming his wolf for this.

"Yeah. The topic is done." Jungkook whispers as he looks away. A bitter chuckle comes from his mouth and he leaves the omega there. A tear slips from Taehyung's eyes when he sees the Alpha going away. Far away!

_____________________________

"Tae, it's okay." Jimin comforts the omega who is mentally destroying himself with the thought of his own deeds. He just revealed his whole shitty works before the whole pack and now every single person of Jungkook's family will hate him.

The three best friends are in Jimin's room as they are really tensed about the matter. 

"But everybody must be thinking, I'm a slut!" Taehyung says sadly looking down. Everything just messed up. Again! An hour ago he was happy…with Jungkook and now….!

"No dear, everyone must be thinking you a bitch because you're with two brothers at the same time!" Uncle Min says sadly and the three best friends look up to see him standing inside the room. And they are not so sure that there is a poyt on his face.

"Uncle Min, you're saying too much now." Jimin says in anger. In these days they became really close with this person. They know how he can say insensible and irrelevant words in the wrong time so Jimin is just trying to make him understand that this is not the right time for any joke.

The elder fridgets out saying, "No dear, I'm just saying with elder's perspective."

"Fucking hell!" Jimin snaps at the elder who just looks away nervously.

This old man surely doesn't know how to console someone!

And the door cracks open once again as they see Jihoon and Yeon coming inside.

"Min, what are you doing here?" Jihoon says in his soft voice but sternly in which the Alpha gulps hard as he says with a nervous chuckle, "You came here so I'm going now."