“Well why did you hate it?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” He said again.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. “Can you please stop with this and just tell me the truth?” In some ways it looked like the time I told him about Zayn. But this time it’s Hazza that didn’t want to tell me the truth.

“I just want to make you happy.” He answered.

“Do I sound happy to you?” I asked bitterly. “I want you to be honest. I don’t want you to make me supposedly happy, which I’m not for the record. I want to know what you want.”

“You know what I want!” He said desperately.

“No I don’t!” I yelled frantically. “Tell me.”

“If you don’t know what this is about, I don’t want to tell you. It’s fine.”

“No it’s not! Stop being so immature and tell me what the fuck is wrong.” I hissed, getting angrier by the minute. All my good hope for a fresh start just seemed to have disappeared.

“I can’t! Besides it wouldn’t make a difference.”

“How the fuck do you know that if you won’t tell me?”

“Just go to Zayn and be happy.”

“Seriously? Are you going to do this?”

Hazza didn’t reply, just breathed into the phone. He was being such an immature child and I didn’t know how to handle it.

“Well call me back when you do, okay?” I hung up frustrated.

----------

“Bitch!” I wave at her.

With a smile on her face she looks in my direction. “Hehe, there you are! Where have you been?”

“Where have I been? I already was here like a half hour ago, waiting for you!” I lied to her.

“Yeah right.” She rolls her eyes. “Come on in.”

“Yeah really.” I smirk. I step off my bike and follow her into her unbelievable immense and lovely house.

“So how are you?” I ask as we walk to the kitchen.

She shrugs. “Very busy with essays and stuff. It takes so many time and energy. I barely see Michael and when I do things aren’t that great.”

“I’m sorry.” I genuinely say. She has been with Michael for over 4 years. It seems like the most bizarre combination, but it really works. “And yeah, I know all about studying. It’s fucking terrible!”

“Oh right, it’s almost time for your exams right?”

I nod. “And I still haven’t done anything.”

“You will make it. You always do. Barely, but you manage.” She grins at me.

It’s great to finally see Bitch again. I became friends with her through Hazza, but I instantly loved her. She is so crazy and fun, but she can be a very good friend when you really need one. Right now I can really use one.

We sit down at the dining table. “So tell me about this Zayn huh?”

“Well first of sorry for the way you had to find out.” I apologize. It certainly wasn’t the way I wanted to tell her.

“Yeah I was kind of shocked to be honest. Why couldn’t you tell me?”

“To be honest. Mostly because of Hazza. I didn’t want him to know, so I kept it a secret for all of you.”