37. Celebrating

Harry slowly removes his clothes until he is completely naked. After removing all of his clothes he turns his gaze back at me, staring intensely.

I feel breathless, standing just a few inches away from him.

At a very slow pace I start to remove my clothes as well. My breath is warm and erratic and with every piece I loose I feel like I bare more of my soul. It's both liberating and terrifying. We've seen each other naked a hundred times, but this is entirely different. This moment is something we haven't experienced before. It doesn't even remotely compare to the other sexual things we've done. This moment isn't just sexual, it's love. It's that moment of anticipation before the passion, the moment before we give our all.

As I remove my boxer shorts and look up at Hazza my breath hitches. He stares at me with an alluring and sensual look and a touch of mischief.

Glancing back in his eyes a red blush forms on my cheeks, knowing I'm going to experience this moment with Hazza, my everything, the most important person in my life.

Hazza takes a step forward and holds my hands in his. "Are you sure?"

Hazza has been more than wonderful the last couple of weeks, months even, and has been so incredibly patient. He didn't push me to do anything and as much as I appreciated and needed it at the time, I'm still a boy with needs. Wanking off in the shower is not the best way for relief, especially when your little brother tells your mother that he heard weird noises coming from the bathroom. Yeah totally not perfect.

More importantly, after our declarations of ultimate love, that happened two weeks ago, I know I'm ready. Since that moment I felt something different. I finally felt good. I wasn't sad anymore. I suddenly knew what I wanted: I wanted to be with Hazza. I realized that he was my prince charming all along. He is the love of my life, the one I want to be with till the end. And I finally felt like I was able to give myself completely. Before that moment I couldn't. It was too soon and too painful after my break up with Zayn. Now I was ready, now I am ready.

We still decided to take it slow for two weeks, with small progressions and caution from Hazza's side, but I know this is right. I know I want this.

"I'm fucking sure," I nod with a new found confidence, scolding at such a romantic moment making Hazza chuckle.

I lie down on his bed as Hazza climbs on top of me. Feeling his body, that completely engulfs me, pressing on mine like never before. We close the small distance until our lips are barely touching. Once more we look into each other's eyes, breathing into each other's mouths. It's that moment before the kiss, the moment before the heat.

I take the first step by tenderly pressing my lips on his. The small touch makes my heart flutter.

After a delicate start I close my eyes and we kiss each other more passionately and aggressively. Hazza grabs my neck, pulls me closer and pants into my mouth. We kiss breathless, with tongue, little bites on the lip and small kisses on the side. It's messy and uncoordinated, but it feels fantastic.

My hands go anywhere they can touch, moving along his gorgeous body. I scrape my fingernails on his back as he softly bites my neck.

Hazza trails his long fingers along my inner thighs making me shiver and gasp. He gives me an overwhelming euphoric, desirable feeling, far better than any drugs I've ever taken.

——-

I awake in Hazza's arms, completely warm and satisfied.

"Morning," Hazza greets in his sleepy morning voice, snuggling closer towards me.