9. Love & Hate

AN: hey everyone =) finally a new chapter! A couple of weeks ago I was really relaxed and kept writing new stories and stuff lol. I'm really busy at the moment, but I try to post new chapters as much as I can!

If you read and like this: please tell me by voting or commenting on my story =) It would make me really happy and it keeps me motivated to write!

So I hope you enjoy this new chapter... full of drama ;)

------------------

“Hallo?”

”Hey Bitch!”

”Lou!” She says happily. “How’s it going?”

“I’m fine.” I lie flatly. “You?”

“I’m good, little busy and stuff. I’ve already had my first exams, school exams, but I believe it all went well!”

I genuinely smile. I’m happy for her. Although sometimes I seem jealous of her, mostly I'm happy for her. “That’s great, I’m happy for you.”

“Awhh but I really missed you Saturday Lou! Too bad that you and Hazza didn’t go out with us! But how is it going with you and that boy?” She asks me interested.

“That boy, Zayn, is a fucking jerk.” I say angrily. And this time I’m not even remotely lying.

“I’m sorry Lou! I can’t believe you have to work with him!” Just from the phone I can hear her sympathy.

“I know.” I sigh sadly and I swallow hard.

“It’s fucking unfair!” She yells. “How can you work with someone who is such an idiot and who dares to call you and racist? If you ask me, he is the only racist!”

If I wasn’t so hurt right now I would probably laugh and agree. He is a fucking asshole and a racist, but he is so much more than that. He became so much more than that. And it hurts. So instead I say “Thanks.”

“No problem, you know I’m always here for you!” And I know she means it.

“I know, you too.”

“I have to go, learn for another exam. But I’ll call you soon, okay?”

“Okay. Bye!”

Before she can say anything in return, I hang up. I feel deeply sad. God! Does this happen when you hit puberty? Does all this shit happen when you become older? I prefer to stay a child.

Why did he suddenly not want to come over anymore? Why didn’t he say anything back when I agreed with him on our kiss? I fucking admitted that I had no regrets. How incredibly stupid can you be! He’s probably laughing at me with his friends. Enjoying this. Of course… this was all just a game to him.

With tears in my eyes I go home. It’s still early so there is a chance that Tom is still at childcare and my mum is doing groceries or is at grandma. Hopefully! Please, I can’t deal with a concerned mother or an annoying little brother right now.

When I finally arrive home I keep pleading and wishing that nobody is home.

I open the door. “Hey, is there someone?” I ask and I try to keep my voice steady.

No answer. Thankfully. Without a warning the tears stream down my face. I’m crying with little hiccups and my body is shaking. I feel terrible. I am so emotional lately! I can’t take it anymore. My life has to be like it was before Zayn appeared in it. I’ll just quickly finish that stupid China project en after that it’s goodbye Zayn. He doesn’t belong in my life. He doesn’t belong with me.