Love & Hate and Friends & Lovers

Hello everyone. I had this idea in my head for a long time and I finally decided to start writing and posting it.
It's an AU Fanfiction about One Direction. It's about: Zouis & Larry. 

Synopsis
Louis is in his last year of high school. He needs to get through this last year without his group of friends.
Louis has absolutely no connection with the people in his class. He feels as if everyone is against him because he loves hardcore music and lives that lifestyle (gabber). Especially Zayn, a Pakistani Muslim. Louis has problems with Zayn since the first day of school.
Luckily Louis has his best friend Hazza, who is always there for him. They have a special bond that no one understands.
Everything changes when Louis has to do an assignment with Zayn. 

Or the one were Louis is a gabber who loves Hazza with whole his heart but might also fall in love with Zayn. (SEE TRAILER ON THE SIDE >)

-

This story is partly about a music genre and the lifestyle that belongs to it: hardcore. A few years ago (and still a bit) hardcore music was very popular in my country; the Netherlands. 
It's not the main focus of this story, but I want to explain a few terms in case you don't know what they mean: 

Gabber (I believe it is a Dutch word): people who listen to hardcore music, go to parties and live a certain lifestyle (mainly appearance-wise). There are people who associate being a gabber/hardcore fan with being a racist. 
Hardcore party: I don't exactly know what the right term is for a hardcore party in English; maybe rave? But to make it more clear I decided to use the term hardcore party. It's basically a party at a club, hallway or outside where DJ's play hardcore music and substyles. Hardcore parties are associated with consuming lots of drugs.
Hakken/Hakkûh (also a Dutch word): It's a special way of 'dancing' that people do on hardcore parties. 

Aside from some chapters that are about hardcore and the prejudices that go along with it, the story also partly is about a Pakistani Muslim and his family. I don't know much about the Muslim religion, but I did do a little research to make it more realistic (hopefully).

In no way this story or parts of this story are meant to offend anyone.

Lastly: hope you enjoy!