20. Guilty pleasure

Hey everyone!

First of I want to thank you all so much for all the reads, votes and comments on my story! You really don’t have any idea how much that means to me! I’m not feeling very well and it really makes my day when I know people enjoy my story. That is basically all I want =)

I’m still not feeling very well, but at least I’m feeling good enough to write! Well sort of…
I’m not fond of this chapter. I love Larry and Larry chapters but this chapter just didn’t go the way I wanted =( But I really had to write this chapter, because it’s an important one for the story. I could either change this chapter thousands of times or just post it. Since I really wanted to post for you guys I did just that.

I guess I’m just a little bit out of my story. I know what I want, but I don’t want to disappoint you guys! (With this chapter, but also in general with how the story develops).

Despite my rant on how I didn’t really like this chapter, I do hope you like it! I’m trying! And I just hope that people continue to read, vote and comment on my story!

I’ll stop, this is already too long xd

----

“Touch me Hazza. I want to feel your love.”

He smiles and nods at me before he crawls on top of me.

This is so pure and perfect and so Hazza. He doesn't need to know what is going on. He just sees that I need him and he will touch me without asking me anything.

What if he did ask me just a simple ‘Why?’. I’m scared that if he did ask me that I would basically admit everything. I feel so fucking vulnerable right now, the words (probably along with massive tears) would just slip out of my mouth.

Thank goodness he doesn't ask me anything and just attaches his lips on my neck. He gives me soft and lingering kisses on my neck, making my body shudder from his soft and sweet touches. His touches make my body feel warm and loved.

With one hand he holds himself up so he won't suffocate me with his weight. Although right now, I probably won't mind to feel his heavy weight on top of me. It would make me feel safe and that is what I need. I need Hazza.

Sometimes I’m scared that I need Hazza too much, that I'm too attached to him. But right now I don’t even want to think about that. Because even it that is true, it wouldn't change anything. Hazza is the most important person in my life, he is the person that I love the most. When I need him, he is here for me. And right now I just really need him. I don’t want to feel upset about Zayn and how he treats me, because I have such a wonderful boy beside me right now. A boy that will do anything for me. A boy that I love.

One of Harry’s hands slowly travels down my body. He caresses my arms, chest, waist and lastly my hips with gentle but firm touches. His large hand moves along my body and I feel warmth and pleasure surrounding me.

I surrender to this lovely physical contact and try to forget about everything else that comes into my mind. He strokes my thighs with slow but long movements, making me yearn for more contact, more Hazza.

After a few minutes of pleasing my neck Harry moves down until his face is right above my belly. He kisses my belly and my body uncontrollably moves towards his kisses.

He licks my belly button and I can’t suppress a giggle.

“I love the way you respond to my touches.” Hazza says with so much admiration in his voice.

I softly trace my fingers down his back as he continues to touch my body. I hum in delight. This feels so amazing, so good. I feel loved, cherished and warm. So why is it that I feel so guilty?