Chapter 1:Whatever I want

Mumbo's POV
   Well I totally forgot the fact that we are in the same room. Jeez Mumbo how did you forgot that?.We entered the room and he closed the door. I was mesmerize by the view in the balcony with the lights shimmering in every building in the background. Wow. Stared at it for a moment until I decided to go to my bedroom to take a rest. Grian stayed at the kitchen where he decided to edit his videos. I lay down to my bed thinking ideas for my next video. For goodness sake I remember that I still have projects to do in hermicraft. I just closed my eyes after I remembered all of that. "Mumbo?" A voice suddenly came out of nowhere. I opened my eyes to see Grian standing in the front of my opened door. I quickly sat up straight, fixed my posture and looked at him. His holding a mug and his hair is a little bit messy. I'm not expecting this. "Yes?" I answered keeping my posture straight. He take a little sip and continue talking. "I'm just thinking if you want to play Minecraft with me? Editing is hard and tiring so I guess we need a little fun..". I am confuse to the words he said. That's why I didn't bother asking him some questions. "You mean Minecraft pocket edition right?" I asked while I was genuinely confuse. I didn't bring any laptop or whatsoever here, I just bring my phone and cameras. "Well if you have one because I have mcpe." He answered before taking a little sip in his mug again. "Thank God I have one." I said while looking around my room to find my phone. Finally I found it in the desk beside my bed. I grabbed my phone and opened it. "Wait me in the living room, I'll go get my phone" he said then he start walking away from my room. I quickly rushed towards living room and sat on the couch. I was very excited that's why I opened my mcpe account immediately. He then came to the living room with his phone in his hands and sat in the couch right beside me. He opened his mcpe account and asked "So what are we gonna do? Build battle? PvP? Bedwars? Whatever you want." Whatever I want? Oh god this is gonna be fun."How about Build swap?" I asked excitedly like a puppy. He smirked and said "Oh mumbo that will take a very long time for us to finish our builds." I stayed silent and just looked at him sadly. He then looked me back and continued "But I didn't say that I'm not gonna accept the challenge." I smiled widely as I could. He then glared at the phone and opened his server. I joined his amazing server and proceed in viewing this glorious builds. While I was busy looking at the structures, he teleport me to a dessert biome to build some Redstone things. He teleported himself to a very far land for us not to see each other's build. I then looked at him with my poker face and said "Are you SERIOUSLY kidding Me? You're not gonna give me creative mode??". He laughed a little bit and answered "Oh sorry I forgot HAHA". We start building our structures. I don't know what he's doing but I build some insane piston doors and many more in my builds. I clearly don't know the proper design to put in here that's why I just put all of it in a giant square of block of emeralds, gold, iron and diamonds. He hated those blocks that's why I put it on puspose. This is a bit different from the build swap we used to play. This one is unprepared and there's no misfortune wall or anything, just fun. After a few minutes of building I finally finished my build. It's not that fancy and not as big as I wanted but it looks good for me. It's not that bad. "Hey Grian I'm finished" I said while raising my hands and putting my phone down. "Wait a second, I'll just add a little more details" he answered. He looks like an angry child smashing his phone until breaks. I just watched him cramming because he surely made an awesome build. "Ok, DONE" he said while still looking at his phone. I grabb my phone and said "Now we can swap right?" I asked looking around at my build again. He first set his spawnpoint to his location because ya know remembering the coordinates in pocket edition is really confusing for some people. He then teleported himself to me and he was shock to see my build. "Not again, Mumbo." He said while touching his face. I just smirked and waited for him to teleport me. He then teleported me in the location and I was very surprise to see a massive build that is actually surpassing the build limit. I can't even see the top of it. I glared at him and said "Are you kidding me? How am I gonna-" he interrupted me by saying "Well, Mr. Afk I'm afraid you need to do that HAHA"

A/N

Well it's 877 words and I hope that's enough for now. I will try to improve it in the next chapter. Btw in this story they are both single so yeah. Hope you like it~