Chapter 22: Stressmonster101

Mumbo's POV
  Grian came in to his room holding a tray in his both hands with a glass of water on it and some food. "Here, Mumbo." He saud while putting down the tray and giving me a glass of water. I looked at him and smiled. He help me sit up straight gently while holding the GLASS. Ok what the flip? I grabbed the glass of water and drank it. He then asked "Are you fine now?" We stared at each other's eyes as I answered "As long as you're here, I'll be fine." He looked at the other direction and said "I'm gonna record a video right now. Stay here and get some rest. JUST REST AND YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING TODAY, you might lose your consciousness again." He just sit down in his chair, put his headphone and start recording. I just watch him from his bed while eating some food he brought. "So I'm not in your team anymore?" I asked while chewing this bread. He didn't even looked at me and answered "Kinda, it's your choice." I laughed a little bit when I heard that statement. I then said "Well you're the leader, you should be the one who will make the right choice, not me." He stopped for a moment and looked at me. "It's Not my choice to be the leader." He look back in his screen and continue on what he's doing. "It's also not mine." I answered with a very sad tone. He didn't respond at all. I just continue on watching him. It's kinda fun seeing him from here.

   After a few minutes of silence, Grian finally decided to speak. "Hey Mumbo, can you just stay silent and don't say anything? I'm just call Stress." He asked while looking at me with his head phone on his head. I just nodded and didn't say anything. Nothing will change if I refuse to. He looked at me with poker face and asked again "Are you ok with that?" I glared at him and answered "Well I don't have a choice and even though I speak, it doesn't matter. It's not like you two are dating and you're cheating with me!" He stayed serious and said "Chill Mumbo, I'm just asking." He focus on his screen again. I then heard HER voice echoing in the whole room. "Hello Grian~" she said with a silly tone. Hahaha what a- "Hello Stress, did you do what I said to you?" Grian asked with his 'professional' tone. She then laughed like a sassy little- and answered "Oh of COURSE Grian, for you." I didn't control myself so I decided to interrupt their little chat. "HEY STRESSMONSTER101!" I shouted while lifting my body slightly. Grian glared at me and Stress asked "Mumbo!? What are doing there!? GET OUT OF THERE." Grian then answered "No, he's not fine." SHE immediately asked "Oh not fine? NOT FINE BECAUSE YOU BROKE HIS HEART GRIAN! Don't let him stay there!" I sighed and answered "Are just jealous or insecure? Would you stop being a child? Just for once, Stress please."

   "Jealous? Insecure? Don't compare me to yourself. I'm smart enough to know what's mine and what's not. Grian is definitely mine so back off. I'm not stupid to not know that you like him. I'm just protecting what's mine." She said with a little annoying tone. I sighed once again and said "Yours? He's not yours in the first place. If he's yours then why he did-" I was interrupted by Grian. He shouted "THAT'S ENOUGH! JEEZ, THAT'S CHILDISH. BOTH OF YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECT TO ONE ANOTHER. THAT'S A VERY IMMATURE ARGUMENT. I don't like that BECUASE NO ONE LIKES THAT! You know what it's better for me to hang up this phone and play peacefully in this server. You! MUMBO, shut up. You too, Stress. Both of you are very disappointing." He then hang up and glared at me. "You should better explain all of that to me later, Mister." He said then he looked back at his screen. Wow, he's cute when he's angry. I just lay down completely in his bed and watched him.

  As time passed by, I'm still here watching him. He's talking alone, and that's what YouTubers always do so it's normal for us. I'm still thinking about what happened to me. Maybe I'm just so tired and heart broken. I then heard him said "Oh so guys, Mumbo is not here. We're just gonna leave a message here and we're good to go." I was about to say something but he interrupt me by saying "Oh look who's here, the leader, DOCM77!" Oh shoot should I shout or not. "He wants to call me, OKAY" He said in the microphone. I just watched him silently. I then heard Docm77 speaking from the speaker "Hey Grian! How's Mumbo?" He asked with a happy tone. Grian glared to me for a moment and answered "He's fine now. As long as I'm here, he'll be fine"