Chapter 2: A Cooking Show

Mumbo's POV
      I've been building this for hours. I haven't even sleep yet. I was so tired that's why I couldn't help myself so I lay down in the couch for a moment. But I keep on doing this build because this is HUGE. I didn't notice that I completely fallen asleep in this couch. I just wake up with a blanket without my phone. I looked for my phone and I found it on the table beside the couch. Did Grian did all of this?? I looked around and there's no sign of Grian here. I just sat up straight, scratch my eyes and picked up my phone. I then heard the door opened and from there I saw Grian. He wears black sweater, red t-shirt and black trousers. Just like he's skin in minecraft but with a sweater on because it was so cold here in New York. He was holding a grocery bag and a bag in his shoulder. I stared at him and never looked to anything, just to him. He closed the door and noticed me still sitting in the couch, staring at him suspiciously. He smiled and said "Good Morning, Sleepy Head." I nodded and moved my gaze away from him. He stayed silent and went to the kitchen that is two feet away from me. "Did you finished your build?" I asked without looking him. I heard him sighed and said "Too bad I didn't" I finally had a courage to looked at him. He was taking his grocery out of the plastic bag. "Well if you have time, we can continue our builds later, right?" I asked looking at his beautiful eyes. He stared at me and answered "Yes, mumbo". After that he continued to take out the things he bought. I was curious that's why I asked "Are you cooking for me?". He then stopped for a moment and stared at the table. "Well I thought you'd never asked. I'm about to cook food for myself but since you asked that, I won't mind if you eat the other half." He answered while continuing his business. "Ouch Grian, that hurts" I said while touching my chest as if it really hurts. But actually... It really hurts. He silently laughed and said "I'm just kidding, Mumbo. This is really for us". I just laughed because I'm out of words to say. I stood up and proceed to kitchen. I sat down on the chair in the front of Grian. I then put my elbow in the top of the table and rest my chin on my hand. I focused my eyes into his. He noticed me staring at him and for that reason he turned away and get a knife. "Stop staring at me, Mumbo. It's weird." He said while grabbing the chopping board in his left side. I smiled and answered "I'm watching you fail." Let's be honest here, I'm better cook than Grian. He continue to chop the veggies. I just watched him do all of that.

    After an hour of cooking l, he finally finished his master piece. I'm so excited that's why I grabbed a folk to taste it. I was about to taste his work but he stopped me by holding my hand. I looked at him and he stared at me. We are now looking eyes to eyes and almost an inch apart from each other. I felt my face burning up and my body shivered a little bit. He then said "Let me take a picture". I just looked at him blankly without saying a word. He let go of my hand and get his phone. He bent his knees a little bit and start taking pictures. "Can I eat it now?" I asked while my heart is still pumping so hard. He looked at me seriously while putting his phone down. He leaned a little bit close to me and he asked "Can I now make a cooking show?" I grinned and answered "Well allow me to taste your masterpiece first, sir". He then bow at me as if I'm a king in a mascot. "Yes you can" he said. I immediately eat it like a hungry puppy. It taste so good. I didn't expect this. He looked at me nervously and asked "Is it good?". I acted like a professional taster and looked in the other way for a dramatic effect. I waited till my mouth is completely empty and then I speak "It taste like rabbit stew in minecraft." He pouts and looks at me angrily. Oh my word that was cute. I couldn't help but smile to that cuteness. He just turned his back to me and he murmured "If it wasn't for you..."

    "What did you say?" I suddenly asked. He stared walking away and shouted "I SAID WE NEED TO GET READY FOR OUR FLIGHT TOMORROW."

A/N
  Well I'm sorry for this short chapter. I will improve myself to have a longer chapter. I will also update my other work (Dark Sky) tomorrow. Stay tuned!!! And keep safe everyone!!!