Special Chapter: SBI meets Grumbo

Grian's POV
I'm busy digging out some.. blocks and. .. this is a humongous project. I.. don't know, I'm just digging here. I finished the secret base in Impulse's base and.. someone knock my door.

"Yes, Mumbo. Come in." I said tiredly as I stared at the screen.

He opened the door and shyly said "Umm I was thinking about us.. having road trips. You know, you've been digging and fixing your mansion for a lot of days now soo.."

"Yes, that's exactly what I needed." I replied as I quickly stood up, picked up my jacket and I was ready to go but he stopped me.

"Shall we go to the grocery and buy some foods first? We don't have any snacks or whatsoever in the fridge." He asked to me and I glanced at him confusingly.

"That's my..fridge, Mumbo. How did-" I paused and put my arms around my waist "Did ya eat it?"

"Let's go to the grocery." He answered as he immediately went to the living room and picked up his jacket.

I sighed then he quickly went outside without saying anything. So I followed him. Then we went to the grocery and picked up some things not until someone.. some kid pulled my jacket gently.

"Groin.." He mumbled when I glanced at him. He's a cute kid with blonde hair.

He stares at me so I stare at him too. "Groin." He whispered to me then he smiles.

"YOU'RE SO POWERFUL, GROIN!" He then shouted then a man quickly rushed towards to him and lifted him up.

That man.. was also blonde and he smiled at me "I'm so sorry.. mah child is just wandering around- Omg Grian!?"

I just froze.. and he continued on speaking "Oh Grian! I'm a big fan. I'm Philza by the way.."

"Philza! Minecraft! Yeah hello!" I said and probably heard his name a lot of times.

Then another kid with brown hair, I think?? I don't know I'm wearing my glasses.

"GRIAN! ARE YOU FINISH THE BACK OF YOUR MANSION!?" He asked andhe also wear a beanie and yellow sweater.

"Philza, why Wilby is down there and I'm up here? I wanna be down there too! Bring me down!!!" The blonde boy said then Philza just smiled.

"Oh they are my children. This is Tommy, this is Wilbur and-.. Where's Techno?" Philza asked while looking around.

"He said he saw an orphan and now he's beating the orphan with an axe." Wilbur replied while staring at me.

Philza quickly panicked "Oh shi-" he quickly gave me Tommy and he ran outside where we heard some shouting  and crying.

"Hello Groin." Tommy greets me and he put his arm around me while Wilbur hold my jacket.

"Umm you kids.. are doing well haha.. Nice to meet you." I said then they both stared at me.

Where's Mumbo?

Philza then came in holding a child by his collar. That child has pink hair and I assume that's Techno. Techno saw me and his eyes sparkles.

He rushed towards to me while shouting "GRIAAAAN!"

"Oh no.." Wilbur mumbled as Techno forcefully hugged me and Tommy kicked him.

"Get out of here, I found him first!" Tommy shouted while kicking Techno.

"Shut up, Tommy. You can't even read." Techno said while resisting Tommy's kick.

"Don't worry, Techno we can share. Tommy, shut up.." Wilbur uttered as he glared at Tommy.

"Hey, guys what's the no.1 Rule?" Philza asked trying to calm them down.

"TRUST NOBODY!" Techno replied then he was still hugging me.

"No.. that's not.. WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?" Philza asked angrily to Techno.

"Ask Wilbur." He replied then Tommy cried.

"Philza!!! Technoblade is hurting me!!" Tommy shouted and I was still holding him.

"You are the one who's kicking so you're hurting yourself, dumbass." Techno replied then Philza just took Tommy and Techno away from me.

"Hey Grian, have some blue!" Wilbur said as he gave me some.. blue thingy..

"Umm thanks.." Then Mumbo suddenly arrived at of nowhere.

"Rule no. 1 no fighting in public." Philza said to Tommy and Techno.

"What's going on here?" Mumbo asked to me and I just sighed.

"Oh my, MumboJumbo!" Philza greeted to him and they both smiled.

Then suddenly Tommy, Wilbur and Techno circled Mumbo and started singing. "MUMBO JUMBO YOU ARE AFK!"

"Umm.. so are you gonna buy them some stuffs?" I asked to Philza.

"Uuh.. I'm just.. taking them to public coz there's a lot of fighting going on inside of our house sooo yeah.." Philza explained.

I gulped and he said "We should hang out sometimes with your husband."

"What? Husband? Umm no.. not yet." I replied then he smiled.

"Well we should like yeah.." He murmured then I sighed.

I watched his children with Mumbo and uttered "I guess taking of children is so hard."

10 years later....

"GRIAN! I JUST KILLED A WOMAN, FEELING GOOD!" Tommy shouted at me.

"GRIAN! I JUST BLEW UP L'MANBERG! MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY!" Wilbur shouted at me.

"GRIAN! I JUST KILLED SO MANY ORPHANS! BEAT DREAM! ASSASSINATE HIS BOYFRIEND! ANARCHY!" Techno shouted at me.

"Shut up traitor!" Tommy shouted to Techno.

"What do you mean!? You literally BETRAYED me like 12 times!" Techno answered.

"YESSS CHAOS! YES!" Wilbur shouted.

"Philza... why did you bring them here again?" I asked while Mumbo froze beside me.

"Well umm I'm having a vacation with adopted sons, Ranboo and Tubbo so you can have my biological sons for now." Philza explained to me.

"Two of them are grown adults.." I said then he laughed.

"Oh boy, you don't wanna know what will happen if you leave them alone." Philza said then he turned his back and whispered "Goodluck! See ya next next week! Haha! Have fun! Don't forget Wilbur needs blue to calm down. Techno needs.. well sword. Tommy needs his disk and that's all!"

I sighed and asked to Mumbo "Oh my god, I love the three of them.. yeah.. haha.. Christ please have mercy."