Chapter 33: Green Tea Cake

Mumbo's POV
I got everything we need in the cart and I guess I'm ready to go...to the cashier.  But first I need to create a movie, it'll called 'Finding Grian'. For goodness sake I'm still searching for him right now.

Where in the world is he?

Then I finally found THEM in the front of cashier waiting for me. I approach them slowly so I can get a dramatical effect.

"You got all we need?" Grian asks while Stress is clinging in his arms.

"Yes" I answer in a very serious face.

We head over one cashier and start putting out the items from our cart.

Actually I'm the only one who's working here.

They just continue to talk about themselves.

"I didn't know you live in the same country as mine." Grian says looking directly at Stress.

"Well it's a long story. But guess What? WE LIVE IN A SAME NEIGHBORHOOD." Stress says in a very excited tone.

"What? Really? That's a good news." Grian says in a happy voice.

I just rolled my eyes and wait for the cashier to finish this thing. Once she finished, she gave me the receipt and I pay for it by cash. While this all happening, Grian and Stress are still chatting at the same time. I just ignored them and picked up all of the grocery bags angrily.

Grian noticed me that's why he asked to Stress "Oh Stress, we have to go. Do you want us to wait for you?"

"No thanks, I still have errands to do. Bye!" Then she wave to Grian as a farewell.

Grian wave back and I'm just secretly watching them. He ran towards to me and grabbed my left arm by his left hand.

"Hey Mumbo, don't leave like that. It's hard to run." He said while breathing heavily.

Once I saw an opportunity, I looked back to see Stress looking at us. Her eyes are different, it doesn't signifies madness nor sadness. It's like she's afraid of something or hiding smiling. Then she look directly at my eyes, it looks like she's trying to inform something. She smiles like nothing else matters to her.

What in the world is wrong with her?

Grian noticed me that I'm not looking at him. He look at the direction that I'm staring at and suddenly Stress's expression changed. Now, it looks happy but for it isn't genuine. I just walk away because I feel that she's indicating something. We head back home peacefully.

Once we entered his house, I immediately put all of the grocery bags in their proper place and walked away angrily.

"What's wrong with you, Mumbo?" He asked.

I ignored him and head back to the kitchen to take out all of the things we bought from the grocery. He come to me and massage my shoulder.

"Relax. Your muscles are so tense right now." He says while massaging me.

Oh goodness here we go again. 

I just let him do that but it's not good for me. I can feel my body is heating up again in the worst way possible.

Why, Grian? WHY?

I just grabbed one of his hands and removed it from one of my shoulder. He stared at me blankly as I continue to take all of the things from the grocery bags.

"Don't you like it?" He ask in a most innocent voice I've ever heard.

"Yes I don't" I lied calmly while doing this thing.

I just stayed silent and stood beside me. I looked at him as serious as possible.

"Grian this is your idea, aren't you gonna help me?" I ask in a very furious voice.

"Okay okay." He answers, calming me down.

He help me in taking out all of the ingredients we bought, placing them in one place and measuring them one by one before doing the actual procedure. He insists on making the Green Tea Cake which makes me wonder why. I just put that idea aside and focus on making the Cheesecake.

This is a little bit tricky for me because cooking is not my forte.

"Ugh Grian." I said while reading the procedures.

"Yes Mumbo?" He ask, standing in the front of me with his apron on.

Wait... where did he got his-?

My gaze drifted downwards and he actually realize that I don't have an apron. He made a 'I forgot' expression and looked somewhere.

"Wait I forgot something." Finally admitting that he forgot something.

He suddenly opened a drawer behind him while facing me. He then takes out an apron from it and he stares at me. He unfold it and he's about to put it on me but I stop him by holding both of his arms.

"I can do it" I say while trying to control myself.

"Oh please allow me." He says in a very thick British accent.

I let go of his arms as a sign of allowing him do what he wants. I guess I'm too tall for him that's why he raise his arms and try to put it on me but he still can't do it. Instead, he lean closer, get up on his toes and put his other hand on my left shoulder. Then he successfully put the neck strap on me and he tries to tie the other straps. I actually felt his warm presence that's like melting me.

I then ask what I'm going to ask in the first place. "How can I do this procedures? I think I can't."

"No you can do it." He said after he finished putting the apron on my body.

Ok ready or not.

I follow the procedure. I start with the cream cheese,sugar and sour cream. I mix them all well. I then start on doing the next procedure. But GRIAN suddenly touch my arm.

"Mumbo can you stir this? My muscles are getting tired making this egg white thing." He said while glaring at the egg white.

Flip why he always touch me?

A/N
You know where it's going.