Chapter 30: Unusual

Grian's POV
The mystery murder mini game has ended. I didn't killed him. Why?

I just can't.... do it again. It's painful for me and I still can't figure out why.

We all head back to hermicraft server but Stress didn't. She suddenly left discord in the middle of the game and didn't even send a message. When the game ended because the timer was over, she immediately left without words. That's a very unusual of her. I thought she has something to do in the hermicraft server but I was wrong. As of now, we heard nothing about her. Docm77 decided to postpone the war for unknown reason. That's also very peculiar because that's not Doc. He will not postpone a very important event unless.... nevermind.

I'm just being paranoid

I'm now taking a rest, I can't afford to risk my health by playing Minecraft all night without sleep. I was about to lay down on my bed but I remembered Mumbo.

I wonder if he's already asleep.

Mumbo's POV
I'm in the front of Grian's Room. I raised my fist to knock the door but I, myself, refused to do it.

C'mon, what should I do? Should I knock or not? I DON'T WHAT TO SAY.

I sighed and looked down. I then looked back and glared at the door.

C'mon door, what should I do.

When I finally gained a courage to knock, the door suddenly opened. I was shocked and for that reason, my body froze. My... I mean Grian, himself, stared at me. We are one feet away from each other but I still can't move. We're in the opposite side to each other and facing against one another. He's inside and I'm outside. It's like a one sided love but not really.

Opposites attract each other right? So this moment is actually a premonition? Of what? Nah I'm just ........ hallucinating?

I suddenly notice that he is also shock. I can see his sweat from here and his eyes, goodness it's beautiful I mean it looks surprise.

I take a step forward and say " I'm just here HAHA! I want to say Good night."

Oh goodness Mumbo!

"I also want to say it to you but I guess you got me!" He says while smiling.

I can't help but smile too. We're thinking the same! Thank goodness I try my best to hide my blush and glad it works. We both look down and avoid each other's gaze.

This is awkward.

"Goodbye then And have a good night!" I said without looking at him.

I then start walking towards my room but he hold my arms and that makes me look at his eyes again.

"Wait, I... I'm planning to.... go.. in the grocery tomorrow and buy.. some ingredients. Cake! Yeah.. Cake! I'm planning.. to make a... Cake HAHA." He says while looking at me.

He then look down again. I saw his face reddened and I felt his heart beat. It was fast and very loud.

Lord, is this a sign?

"O...ok.okay?" I replied, unsure of what's happening.

He then continue by asking, "Would you... like to help me in baking the cake? I mean, it's a... bit boring and hard if.. I do.. it alone. HAHA you know.. bonding?"

Oh god my heart.

I nodded as a sign of agreeing. His face is now completely red even his ears.

Don't give me hope.

"Making or baking? Or both? It's different from each other and it's a little bit confusing." I asked in a serious face. I can't let my guard down.

"Both" he immediately answered.

I then grab his hand, the one that's holding my arm and surround it with both of my warm and soft hands. He lift his head as I expected and he stares at my eyes. When our eyes met, I felt the tension around us. It feels like the time stops and the oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere suddenly vanish from our world.

Woah, it this the power of love?

I can feel his heart beat and I can also feel mine. It like it's battling against each other.

My confidence is now at 80% of it's capacity.

"Yes, for you I will." I said in a very dramatic tone.

He then force a smile and says "oh okay then... bye... I... i mean sweet.. dreams HAHA"

He let go and slams the door.

Ouch, is that instant rejection?

A/N
Sorry guys that's all for today. It's 742 words and I hope you like it. See ya tomorrow and btw TOMORROW will be so special. Yeah HAHA. Idk keep safe and see ya in the next chapter. Feel free to write a comment down below, I love reading it!!!