Chapter 8: He cares too much

Grian's POV
   Well I forgot to lock the door but it's fine we are both boys, right? But the way he looks at me, it's a bit weird. I finished my shower time and put my clothes on. I proceed in the kitchen with my towel on the top of my head. I grabbed some cookies and put it in my plate as usual. I start eating it while thinking about Mumbo. Why is he like this lately? Nevermind. I finished my first cookie so I decided to go to my room and finish the rest. I lifted the plate and walked upstairs. From there I can hear Mumbo doing something. "Oh maybe he's just recording" I murmured to myself before entering my room.

  A few moments later, I found myself in this chair complaining about the pillagers in minecraft. They keep on spawning IN MY VILLAGE. I spawn so many iron golems and that cost me a huge amount of IRONS. I feel that I've been rejected for many times because IRON is so expensive. It cost many diamonds and I don't have any. I may need to use one of Mumbo's farm for that. Suddenly, Stressmonster101 appeared behind me. I was so shocked that I almost fell down in the lava. She crouch many times and nodded. Oh my, her minecraft skin is so cute, so is she. I send a message in the chat box to understand Stress.

Grian- HeLlo Stress! Whacha doing here? Discord?

Stress- Kay ;D

  She called me in discord and I answered it quickly. "HELLO STRESS!" I said in a very energetic tone. "Oh hello Grian! Can you help me with my builds? Hehehe You build this thing and I don't know how to continue it." She explained while there's a sound of clicking in the background. "No problem, Stress!" I answered then we continue doing that thing.

  After a few hours of laughing while building, we finally finished it. We are now walking in the garden of my base while talking happily. I'm so happy to be with her even if it's only in the minecraft. I then looked at her completely, ignoring my path. "I'm so happy to be with you, Grian." She said with a little playful tone in her voice. "Yeah me too." I answered, not removing my screen in her minecraft skin. She then stopped for a moment and crouched. She repeatedly crouched and said "Oh Mumbo". I moved my view in the direction where Stress is looking. I saw MumboJumbo with his usual minecraft skin holding tnt in his hand. He crouched and send a message in the chat box.

Mumbo- Hey

Grian- Oh what's up?

Stress- Eey Mumbo.

Mumbo- 'What's up?' My goodness Grian.

Grian- Why? Is there something wrong with that?

Stress- °_°

Mumbo- Nothing

He then changed the tnt with fireworks. "What's wrong with Mumbo." Stress asked in the discord with a little curiosity in her tone. "I don't know, he's been like that since then." I answered while crouching towards Mumbo. Mumbo suddenly realise a firework in the front of us. Did he forget that he's not wearing elytra right now? I ignored that and looked at Stress. "Hey I need Mumbo's help." I said in the discord. I then send a message in the chat box.

Grian- I need to use your farm Mumbo.

Mumbo- Sure! You can come with me there right now.

Grian- Oh that's great! Btw the farm I need to use is the Iron Farm

Stress- I'm coming too >•<

Mumbo- Wait... what

Grian- Why not? Let's go!

Stress and I flew up with our elytra. Mumbo just stayed where we left him and he send a message.

Mumbo- I can only afford one guest and that's you Grian.

Grian- Oh c'mon Mumbo, I just can't leave Stress alone.

Stress- Aww that's sweet Grian.

Mumbo-  _-_ 

Grian- We're here, Mumbo. Where are you?

Mumbo- I'm coming

Keralis- Oh it's looks like someone is getting jealous.

Grian- What? We're just friends. BUT I wouldn't mind if Stress wants more than that °~°

Stress- HAHAHA you're funny Grian

Mumbo- That's not funny.

Docm77- Well I guess SOMEONE is living with Grian RIGHT now. Isn't that you, Mumbo?

Keralis- Ooohhh

Grian- Hahaha that's a funny story btw.

Mumbo- it's not what it looks like. I'm just stranded here.

Stress- That's good to see.

Iskall- WHAT!? You two are living together without me!? I'm one of the architects too!

Stress- I can't wait to see you Grian after the lockdown

Grian- Yeah me too :D

Keralis- This gonna be fun

Mumbo left the game

What!? Mumbo left?? I need him! "Why did Mumbo left?" Stress asked in the discord. "Well, I guess we will just use this farm without him???" I answered keeping my voice as normal  as I can. She then activate the farm so we can use it. "Do you really mean that?" She asked while activating the farm. I focus my screen in her minecraft skin and questioned "Which one?". She looked at me and we stared at each other in minecraft. "The more than friends one." She answered. I almost fell down to my chair when I heard that. I was about to speak but I saw the something in the chat box.

Mumbo joined the game.

Docm77- UwU

Oh mumbo is here a-

Stressmonster101 was blown up by tnt

Grian- WHAT HAPPENED!?

A/N

   901  WORDDSSSS WELL THAT'S IT FOR TODAY! FOLKS! If I can post the next chapter later, idk but if not, this is all for today. Btw keep safe everyone! And don't use tnt in minecraft because that too dangerous! You can creeper instead! HAVE A SAFE AND FANTASTIC DAY. I'm out.....