Chapter 5: Popcorn

Grian's POV
   I'm still here in the kitchen eating cookies. Gladly, I have many cookies in my cabinet. After I finished eating the last cookie in my plate I take out another set of cookies and start eating it. I realized that I can't finished all of it that's why I think that Mumbo can help me with this. "Hey MumboJumbo!!! Are you finish??" I shouted but he didn't response. What is he doing? I got a little bit worried that's why I slowly put the cookie in my hand on the plate and start heading towards to stairs. "Mumbo? Are you alright?" I asked while glancing in his door, waiting for it to open. I waited for his response but all I received was silence. I just decided to ran upstairs to see what's happening. As I do that, he shouted "Uuhhh.... I... I am.. fine Grian... just. give .... me ...a minute... to come ..out."   He sounds very suspicious as if he is doing something wrong. I didn't know what to react to the part that I attempt to open the door to see him. I just head downstairs and said "Ok Mumbo. Make sure you'll be here in a minute." Then I continue to eat the cookies.

  TEN minutes had passed, Mumbo was still in the ROOM. WHAT IS HE DOING IN THERE!?. I already finished eating the second set of my cookies! And now I'm cooking popcorn for movie marathon. Since Mumbo is here, it will be the best if we watch that together. But MUMBOJUMBO is still in the ROOM. I'm done waiting for him. I rushed to head upstairs and shouted "HEY MUMBO, IT'S BEEN AGES AND YOU SAID YOU'LL BE HERE IN JUST A MINUTE. Once I reached the door, I opened it furiously and still breathing hard. I was welcomed by a broad back of Mumbo. He stared at me as if he's been arrested by a policeman. I saw a towel in his hand and it seems like he's cleaning something. "Why are you cleaning?" I asked while slowly walking towards him. He looked away and replied " Uhhh.... well... I....". He stopped for a moment and continued "I... accidentally opened the window and the rain came in... haha.." I looked at him suspiciously and said "You can just tell it to me. I can clean it and you don't need to. C'mon let's go back downstairs and watch some movies. I also made popcorn for us." He nodded while looking in other direction. I just left and said "Be there in a minute." He's a bit weird..

Mumbo's POV
   Thank goodness he didn't caught me doing.... my thing.. For goodness sake mumbo. I hope he didn't suspect me doing some sort of things... and also thank goodness it was raining. I didn't actually expect that he'll come in. I finished cleaning and head downstairs. From here I saw Grian in the couch with a bucket of popcorn laying his laps. I just stared at him while I'm walking. "Come Mumbo, the movie is already starting" he said while moving his hands up and down.  I head towards him and sat down next to him. I instantly felt my legs heat up when it touched his legs. Our body is now sitting next to each other without even an inch gap from one another. My heart is now beating so fast again, I hope that we can't feel that. He excitingly stood up to turn off the lights and sat down again next to me. I can't concentrate in watching movie because he is right beside me. I just focus my eyes into the screen hoping that this night will end well. C'mon Mumbo, you can do it.

   Forty-five minutes later, none of us were talking. We are still just silently watching the movie together. He is busy enjoying the movie while I... well I am controlling myself. Something bad might happened if I don't. I'm just staring at the screen but not really know what's happening in the movie. I was busy thinking about the boy next to me. Is he feeling the same? I just decided to get some popcorn in the BUCKET. As I do, I didnt realize that he didn't removed his left hand in the top of the bucket. He's just holding the popcorns. I tried to grabbed one piece of popcorn without looking in that direction. Instead of grabbing a popcorn, I accidentally grabbed his hands. The moment I realized it is the moment he looked at me in surprise. I quickly let go of his hand and grabbed a popcorn. I didn't even glance at him for the reason that I can feel my face is blushing. I just looked at the screen blankly.

   Another minutes had passed and I'm starting to get a little tired. I completely rest my back in the couch and continue watching. Grian who still holding the BUCKET of popcorn is trying to stay awake to finish the movie. I secretly stared at him. He's eyes are so tired and it seems like it's about to break. His head is almost falling down but he keeps on turning it up. I just watched him from the back of his ears. When his head has completely fallen, stretched my right arm around his back. I then gently lay down his head into my shoulder for him to rest.

A/N
   907 words yay! Well this is the 5th chapter, I hope you like it.