Chapter 7: LOCKDOWN

Mumbo's POV
  He glared at me while I stared at him innocently. I then said "Umm... because I'm busy cleaning up the mess I made." He still glared at me even though I explained it. Well... I can't say the truth right? Can I? He turned his back against me and said "Well just go to your room and start recording." then he just left me alone here. I watched him walked towards his room and I didn't even care to say anything. I just let him closed his door and never opened it again. He's not mad, is he? I just ate here peacefully and after that, I went to MY room.

  Hours had passed and he didn't came to my room. It's a good news but a sad news at the same time. I miss him already. Goodness Mumbo, concentrate! You're just friends, remember? I nodded my head and start on recording videos. This is tough because I need to finish atleast one episode. I need to finish my Redstone machines and my mega base. I first worked on my mega base and I need a lottt of resources. While I'm working, I noticed Grian messaging in the chat box.

Grian- HELLO! Stress :)

Stress- Oh hello Grian :D

Grian- Why are you here in my base? You need help?

   Wait!WHAT!? I NEED TO SEE THEM. I quickly put on my elytra in minecraft and start flying towards to Grian's Base. I saw Stress and Grian there so I hid in the nearest jungle tree in his base.

Stress- yes, I kinda need your help. Discord?

Grian- Sure :D

    That's not fair!!

    I waited for hours here in this jungle tree and Stress is still here. I can't go there and just show myself because it will be too suspicious. I just afk in the the tree and waited for another hours.

   After three hours, I'm still here hiding in the leaves in this tree. I can't see their nametags right now. Grian
.. where are you? I finally decided to go in the front of his base to see what's happening. I was surprised to see no one here. I just saw an armor stand with a chicken head on it. What in the world??? Then someone just attacked me from my back while I'm looking around. I moved around to see this player and IT WAS GRIAN. He message me in the chatbox.

Grian- What are you doing here??

  Oh goodness, what should I say? Calmed down Mumbo, calmed down. Just keep it natural.

Mumbo- I'm just visiting you here.

Grian- Really, Mumbo?

   Oh crap..... I moved my minecraft head up and down so he can see that it is true. I'm too obvious. Then someone just opened my door so I quickly take off the headphone and looked at the direction of the door. "Really, Mumbo?" Grian said and then he closed the door leaving me speechless. I sighed and put on the headphone again. Well, atleast he didn't came here while I'm doing my thing. I logged out in the server for a dramatic effect. I then completely rest my back in this chair. I looked in the ceiling and closed my eyes, remembering those days that I'm with Grian.

   Days had passed and the lockdown is still going on. I'm still here in Grian's house because I can't go home. He keeps treating me nicely and I keep on falling in love with him. Wait... WHAT!? NOO WAYY. IT CAN'T BE. I'm just being delusional. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!. I came out to my room and head towards to bathroom with a towel in my shoulder. I'm pretty sure that Grian is still asleep so I will not bring any clothes in the bathroom. I then opened the door and saw Grian, himself. What? WHAT IN THE WORLD!? He's not wearing anything that means HE'S COMPLETELY NAKED. I can see the water flowing down to his body and I can also see his... thing from here. I can't take off my eyes from it...I mean from his body NO NO NO. He then noticed me finally. "Oh hello, Mumbo" he said while looking at me like nothing is happening. Is he really doesn't care? I can feel the heat running upwards to my head again but this time, it's wilder. I closed my eyes and wandered my hand to the door to find the door knob. "Oh GOodness.. GRIAN.. don't forget.. to lock the .....door" I said and then I found the door knob and opened it. I left him and closed the door. I then ran in my room because I can feel my thing arousing again. NO NO NO NO NOOO NOT AGAIN MY GOOODDNESSS! I just sat down in my bed squeezing my legs. I can feel my face blushing and my body is also trembling. I stood up again to lock the door unlike GRIANN who keeps the door unlocked. I just fall down in the front of the door. I can feel my shorts becoming tight. Shoot, shoot.. not again.

A/N
I KNOW this is a short chapter but don't worry I'll be updating this tomorrow..;D