Chapter 6: The rain never stops

Grian's POV
     I woke up in Mumbo's arms. It was warm and a bit muscular at some point. Wait! How did I end up here? I just opened my eyes as widely as I can and start scratching it gently. I then realize that I also laying my head in his shoulder. What have I done? I gently removed his arms around me and put it in the top of his stomach. I put away the popcorns in my lap and try to stand up as gently as I can. I then walked slowly like a ninja trying not to be noticed by anyone. I grabbed a blanket to covered Mumbo.  After that, I went to the kitchen to make a breakfast for us. I suddenly realized it's raining outside. "The rain never stops." I murmured to myself.

Mumbo's POV
   "Hello Mumbo" a voice said with a very sexy tone. I looked around but it was dark here so I couldn't din anything. I'm starting to panic as I saw no Grian around. "Who is that?" I asked while I can feel my body trembled. As I said that, a figure of a man appeared in the front of my face. At first it was blurred so I didn't recognized him but as time passed by I quickly recognized him. IT WAS GRIAN. He is wearing nothing but he still smiling at me like.... uhhh. "Grian?" I questioned while stepping backwards. I just noticed that I am wearing an American suit that looks like my minecraft skin. He grabbed me by my neck tie and touched my face by his left hand. He stared at me while our face is very close to each other. As a moment passed by, I can finally feel his lips met mine. He then move his arms around my waist and I started to put mine into his shoulders. "MUUUUMMMMBOOOOO." another voice said while shaking my hand. I suddenly opened my eyes and realized, it was a dream. The first thing I saw is the face of Grian, seriously glaring at me. I then blinked many times to see if this wasn't a dream anymore. I looked around and as I expected, I'm still in his house. He give me a cup of coffee and said "Wake up, Sleepy Head". He went to the kitchen and left me hanging. I was about to drink the coffee but I stopped because I realized the blanket  on the top of my body. Come on Mumbo, you and Grian are just friends. JUST FRIENDS. I sighed knowing that we are just friends. I just drank all of the coffee and headed towards to kitchen. He already cooked our breakfast and I noticed in the windows that it's still raining. I put the cup on the table and glanced at the window. Grian, who is the front of me, noticed me so he said "Don't worry, Mumbo. It will this stop soon." I stared at him and he stared back. "I need to go back home." I said while removing my gaze into his. He laughed and said "You can't.". I confusingly looked at him and replied "It is because it's raining? I can manage that". He nodded and said "Not only that, Mumbo. I can't figure it out why you manage to go here with just only a bike." I choked and that give him a reason to rushed towards me and patted my back. "Are you okay?" He asked while having a worried look in his eyes. I nodded slowly then he gave me water to drink. "I don't understand why you need to come here all the way from the other town in this country. It's pretty impassable and you can just called me." He said while still patting my back. I looked at him beside me and answered "I'm just worried." He smiled and it seems like he's genuinely happy about it. He then touched my hair and continue speaking "Well... now you can't go anywhere even if it's stops raining." My eyes widened and my mouth almost drop. Was it because I'm shock or just happy about it?? I put down the glass of water on the table and asked "Why?". He replied "Because the government said that we need to be in quarantine. They announced it early in the morning and our mayor ordered to have community lockdown here so you're stranded here." I didn't know that and I wasn't expecting that. "How long it will take? I need to go home and record some videos" I said looking down to the floor. He still touching my hair and that makes me in heat. "Well no one knows." He answered with a serious tone. I looked at him and asked again "How can I make my videos?." He leaned down a little bit, laughing while saying "You can borrow my other recording set." He stopped for a moment but now his face become serious and he stopped touching my hair. He then looked at me seriously. I then asked "Oh that's great! Thanks, but where is it?". His eyebrows wrinkled and he looked at me with suspicion his eyes. He then said "You said you cleaned the ROOM I gave you? Why didn't you notice the computer, and other things there? Tell me Mumbo, what really did you do there? It's not like it's hidden, it's in the obvious spot. If you cleaned the ROOM because you accidentally opened the window, you should have notice that.... but you didn't." Oh my word.... what should I say....

A/N
   935  WORDS. We'll I hope you like it. This is gonna be tough but I think I can manage that. See you in the next chapter!