Chapter 59: Home Sweet Home.

Mumbo's  POV.
I'm home... yay? Should I be sad or happy? Maybe both... I don't know. It's been a long time since I saw my house. Yeah I can say maybe 30 chapters ago? I don't know. I can't remember.

I just opened the door with my keys. Grian gave me the keys earlier of this day. He said that he found it in my clothes and yes he also gave me my clothes. He is a good boyfriend. It's so quiet here, I might adopt a dog for more sounds and you know, less loneliness.

I then head over to my room and dang, it's all dirty. I might need to clean all of this in one day. Goodness gracious, I may need help of my boyfriend.

I just removed the dust in my chair and in my table. I also wipe out the dust in my computer set up. Then I sat down on my chair and opened my computer.

Thank God! It doesn't have problems.

I examine my keyboard and mouse to see if there was any damage, thankfully I saw nothing.

I'm gonna have a livestream

I prepared everything. I turned on the Wi-Fi, I prepared the face cam and I logged in our server.

I was so shocked when I saw my base being surrounded by a ton of base and my base was like sitting here.

It's been a long time.

I then glanced at the chat.

Mumbo joined the game.

Grian: Hello Mumbo!

Mumbo: Hi!

Stress: Ehem!

Keralis: Ehemmm Stress do not!

Stress: I know, I am just being supportive.

Keralis: I wish Doc is here right now.

Iskall: Don't worry, I'm here.

Stress You are the one who-

Iskall: No!

Grian: So are you gonna build your base, Mumbo?

Mumbo: Yes, and I'm also planning to do a livestream right now.

Stress: Iskall is a being a dork.

Iskall: Shut up, Stress! I just did that becuase of the dishes!

Grian: Oh really, Mumbo? I'm planning to help you with your base BUT you will do a livestream. Can I?

Mumbo: Of course.

Stress: I will spawn a lot of chickens in your base.

Iskall: Try me! I will bring you a dolphin.

Stress: Awww that's so sweet.

Iskall: And I will kill it in the front of you.

Keralis: Wait guys how come? How did you log in the server? I'm using the spare computer of Grian right now.

Scar: Lmao, they ordered four more spare set up and build it here in the living room. Now they are fighting over who's who and who will get the couch. Now, I'm sitting on the floor and they are fighting over the couch.