Chapter 61: Pet

Grian's POV.
Well it's been 7 days since the livestream happened. I'm so tired and bored here. They are having fun outside and I'm just here, working. I also starting to hear some weird noises and load fighting noises.

"Hi guys, let me take a break." I said to my audience in the live stream.

Yes I'm live streaming right now.

But I ended it as soon as I said that. I rest my head on my chair and stared at the ceiling. I then remembered that I brought back my own vehicle from Mumbo. My phone rang like a small beep that's why I opened it. I saw that Mumbo messaged me.

Mumbo: Hey, Grian. Hello! Did you eat? Does your shoes needs shining? Do you need coffee.

I smiled and I putt down my phone for a moment but in a split second, he message me again.

Mumbo: Grian, are you okay? Does Stress bothers you? Don't tell me that Evil X is there!

Grian: Simp.

Mumbo: What? What Do you mean? What does simp means?

Grian: Nothing, I'm just tired and now I'm resting.

Mumbo: oooh do you want me to come there and take care of you.

Grian: No let me breathe.

Mumbo: oh okay.

I put down my phone once again and closed my eyes. But I thought of something really heartwarming idea that's why I picked it up again.

Grian: Hey, Mumbo.

Mumbo: Yes? Do you need anything?

Grian: I'm coming over there, prepare cookies for me.

Mumbo: But you said that you need rest and I watch your video. You also said there that you will take a break.

Grian: Too late, I'm already outside.

Mumbo: Wait, What?

Grian: Just kidding, I'll be there in 1 hour.

Mumbo: okay? You need to rest.

I get my bag and put my phone inside. I open the door as I shout, "DOC! I'M GONNA GO OUTSIDE. YOU CAN USE MY COMPUTER FOR THE MEANTIME."

I head downstairs just to see Stress grabbing Iskall's hair and Docm77 just chillin in the front of the computer.

I ignored them and walked towards to the the front door. I felt the cold breeze  as soon as I opened the door. I smell the fresh air for the first time in forever. It's like the time past so quickly. I feel like yesterday was only 6 seconds away from the present. I forgot my keys that's why I hurry to go back inside. I grabbed my keys in the kitchen and head to the garage.

I start the engine and head to the nearest pet shop. I bought a dog, the fluffiest dog I saw. I don't know what to him yet that's why I put him in the car. He was obedient because when I said "Sit" he quickly followed me. The caretaker said that 5 months old and yet, he is kinda big to me. I hope Mumbo will love this child.

"So we gonna head to Mumbo's house, okay?" I asked to him and he barked two times.

"Awww that's cute, little child." I said to him and he howled.

"Oh so I'm not gonna name you yet coz I need Mumbo, okay?" I asked to him and he barked two times again.

"Oh wanna hear the song I made for Mumbo?" I asked to him and he nodded.

He nodded!? That's normal.

"Oh okay, good boy! As you said." I then hit the button that will played the song I made for Mumbo. It was touchscreen and I'm little bit ya know, my glasses are a little bit not accurate.

The song starts and I sing as well. "MumboJumbo you are AFK

I'm gonna take that moustache away.

Mumbo Mumbo Mumbo AFK

I'm gonna take that moustache away"
He is jamming as well by intense nodding.

This is fun. The song stops when we arrives at Mumbo's house. I lift this baby up and he is just silently hugging me back. I knock on the door and I wait for Mumbo.

As soon as Mumbo opened the door, I smiled and said "Hello, Mumbo I-"

He lost his consciousness and dropped his whole body on the floor.