Chapter 38: You owe me an apology

Mumbo's POV
What's happening? The last time I saw Stress was yesterday in the grocery store.

Wait yesterday?

Memories are slowly returning to my head now. I'm currently in my room, having no idea what's going on.

Wait a minute Mumbo give me a sec.

So we kissed and....... My face suddenly becomes red like a tomato.

Oh my word.

So we started doing that in the afternoon then we finished after midnight. I froze and I felt my heart skipped a beat.

Was that a mistake?

I start to panic knowing that he might be mad at me. But the other me says that it is fine because he kissed me back. Surely I won't be punish for that.

So he likes me? Or he likes me not?

I quickly grabbed my t shirt and put it on my body. I then immediately put on my underwear and shorts. I came out of my room in the exact time that Grian also came out of his room. Our eyes met and we both blushed. We avoided both of our gazes and  looked at the other direction.

"Guys stop playing hard to get." Stress says in the background.

I glared at her and she just laughed out loud as Grian came down and approached her. I then came down and stood as far as I can from them. I then crossed my arms and glared at her again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a very cold voice.

She smile widely and answered "I came here for the cake like Grian said."

Ok that's suspicious.

I take a few more steps toward to them and look at her from her feet to her head. She then did the same to me but with a bit of a pleasant look in her face.

"What exactly are you doing here? I know you're lying." I asked while glaring at her eyes.

She glanced at Grian and looked back at me. I can see Grian looks down when I asked that question. It feels like they are hiding something. She wasn't paying attention to my gestures because these gestures means a lot right now. I want her to go and that what my gestures means.

She then smiled and said "Ok you got me!" She raised her hands as if she was being arrested by a police and she continued speaking "I'm here because Grian told me that you are making out with him."

My eyes widened so as Grian's. Silence quickly joined the group and we all stayed quiet.

I'm speechless but it still doesn't sounds true.

Grian gave Stress a 'WHAT THE HELL' look while Stress was just standing there, smiling like a creeper.

I then asked "What in the world Stress? I know that's not true, is it?"

Grian sighed and answered "YEAH HAHA that's true. You...you owe.. me an.  APOLOGY."

Well I was so surprise.

We stayed silent again while Stress was being creepy.

Oh jeez why Grian? Why?

She then broke the silence by saying "Mumbo, if you're worried about Grian, I understand it. But don't worry because he won't cheat on you."

A/N
528 words sorry for the short chapter because i did this in 12am. I'm so busy that's why but don't worry . see ya in the next chapter.

And btw the first chapter of the silent freaks is out now! Please read it.

Hermicraft election

Mayor = Manager
Mumbo= Grian♡
Stress = Iskall ?¿
Scar = Bdubs ♤
False = ☆◇♧