Chapter 52: Stress being stress.

A/NChapter 15 of the Escaping the Foundation is out now! Bye I'm out, enjoy the chapter and yes, that's my name haha

A/N
Chapter 15 of the Escaping the Foundation is out now! Bye I'm out, enjoy the chapter and yes, that's my name haha.

Stress's POV
"Well it's a very long story." I said to them.
They are all giving me a 'what the hell' faces

Iskall glared at me and shouted "WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF THAT CAR! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INJURED!"

I just get back in this big car and open the computer set. This is so nice, but my head still hurts from the incident.

Wait, where's Docm77?

I take a peek in the window to see Doc but he's nowhere to be found. I just don't mind that and open the YouTube.

Oh there's so many things in here.

I'm a bit worried about what's happening outside but I don't wanna fight. Iskall would probably kill, just from the look of his face. When he shouted, he looks like he's about to kill me. I'm just gonna watch some videos.

I don't wanna watch my own videos that's why I watch Mumbo's. I watch one of his episodes and it shows the way he kills me with tnt.

What the fudge, Mumbo? You killed me with a tnt and that's horrible. I don't know what to react.

What do I expect? He's the Redstone expert that's why. I then saw some videos in the newsfeed.

"Wait.. who's badboyhalo?" I asked to myself.

I click his video and it is pretty great. He shouts a lot. After that, I saw Dream's video.

I know Dream! I love him!

The car suddenly shakes a little bit, that's why I open the window and shout "HEY CAN I HELP?"

"JUST STAY IN THE FRICKING CAR, STRESS!" Iskall's voice shouted.

Ok he'll probably kill me.

I just watch Dream's video and God, they are shouting. Dream is being chase by three people and  Sapnap is my favorite. I like George and Dream is amazing. Badboyhalo is pretty good too.

I wish I can parkour like that.

Next, I click on another Dream's video but this time, Technoblade is here and others. Oh jeez they are all good. I'm loving these videos. I kinda like Dream and Technoblade together. They are like Sasuke and Naruto or Boruto and Mitsuki.

I then saw a wattpad app here so I opened it . I saw many books in this library.

What the fudge, doctor?

I saw a Gream fanfic. Like omg, that's so sweet. There's a plenty of them and also Grumbo. Ooohhh Grumbo. I open the YouTube again to see if there's a gream videos and God, there's a lot. I watch the one that Dream says I love you to George and damn, Dream sounds like a mother to me. I search about Grumbo and there's also a lot of videos of them.

Ok...

I just realized that they are really closed and there's something going on between them. That's why they are meant to be. I went back to the newsfeed and saw a Hamilton video.

What's Hamilton?

I watched it and dang, it was so good. I think I'm a bl fan now. I don't know something is really going on between Laurens and Hamilton. I don't I'm just saying. I then played minecraft while watching Gream moments. Dang, I'm also a Gream and grumbo fan right now. I'm building a house for Grumbo and Gream, actually it's more like shrine.

The door suddenly opened and I saw Iskall, Bdubs and Keralis carrying Grian, Mumbo and Docm77.

Oh fudge, I forgot.

"What the fudge? What happened?" I said in a very worried tone.

False came out of nowhere and replied "So here's what happened. Evil X ran and he inject something in Mumbo. That made Mumbo turn against us and we all fight against the bad guys. Then boom!  Docm77 is very injured because the bad guys hurt him really bad and the bad guys hurt Grian, that made Mumbo go insane. He smack them all and fall down. I have no idea what's going to Mumbo."

"Oh wow, that's a lot." I said in confusion.

"I know we should go the hospital right now." Iskall said.

"Not in that hospital, I don't like that hospital." Bdubs suggested.

They all came inside of this car except Xisuma. He looked at us and said "I'm gonna find Evil X and stop him so he will not bother anymore."

"Ok bye, Xisuma. Good luck." False said.

"Aren't you gonna stop me, False?" Xisuma asked.

"NO Shishwammy don't go." Keralis said in a worried tone.

"After what happened, my brain is still processing." False said while looking down.

"I'll go.. bye." Xisuma said and then he closed the door.

"No Xisuma nooooo." Bdubs said while opening the door again.

"Bdubs it's too late, he chose to go and all we had to do is to respect his decision. I know if we stopped him, he'll still just choose to go." I explained to Bdubs.

"And why is your reaction is little too late?" Iskall asked while removing his dragon head helmet?

"My brain is still processing too." Bdubs asnwered while closing the door again.

Iskall went to the driver seat while Bdubs talked to me "What are doing, Stress? While we were fighting there?"

"Playing minecraft, watching some stuffs and reading some stories?" I replied to him while looking at the three unconscious boys here.

"Oh that sounds fun. We just fought there without knowing what was happening to Mumbo." He said while looking in a very far away view.

"Well, what did Evil X did to him? Except injecting him some toxic thing?" I asked.

"We don't know. He just stood up and went against us. I'm worried about Grian, he's so  affected by that. I don't know what will happen." He said in a sad tone.

"AND we need to upload some video because we don't want our fans to be worried. I want them to be happy." False said in a very sad tone.

I touched the two of them and comforted them "Don't worry guys, everything will be fine. Just hope that these boys will be fine and our fans will be fine. They are concern that's why they will be worried but don't be sad. We can fix this problem."