Chapter 35: Love or Hate (18+?)

Mumbo's POV
   Grian wrapped his legs around my torso and his arms wrapped around my neck. I then removed his apron single-handedly whilst carrying him, which was a very hard job for me. We are now very close to each other, not even an inch apart. I started to feel his thing growing in his pants and for that reason I got so excited. We are kissing wilder than before and I guess the deepest kiss I've ever had. I then pinned him on the wall trying to balance his weight by my right hand under his body. He suddenly ripped my apron and my t shirt. His hands wandered on my head behind as wilder as our kissing session. He then lowered his left hand to opened his zipper revealing his underwear with a bulge. When I saw that, the sensational feeling inside me became uncontrollably agrestal.

  We break the kiss for a moment and glance at each other's eyes. I put him down and when I do that, he immediately kiss me again without hesitation. It was a rough kiss but I kinda like it. His arms is still wrapped around my neck and his thing is still not calming down. That's when I decided to take my pants off and my underwear next. My thing stood up and when he saw that, the kiss became wilder and rougher. I then lowered his underwear revealing his thing, it was hard and wet. I didn't hesitate to grab his legs and wrap it again around my torso. I stopped kissing him back and that completely broke our kissing session.

I focus my gaze in his eyes and ask "Can I-.."

He quickly interrupt me by kissing me again, as deeper as he possibly can.

A/N
Well that was a short one. HAHA See ya tomorrow. Don't be mad at me, I did this for 3 days nonstop. I repeated this chapter twice and I WHALLAA.  Ok bye! I'm out of this.

And if you want to, you can read my other work it's called 'The Silent Freaks' it's lit so you can go and read it! Thanks

Should I continue this or time skips?