Chapter 24: The truth

Mumbo's POV
  He stare at me back and answer "Well yes, I had this feeling since season 5 of hermicraft." I nodded slowly as I looked down. He then added "But the truth is.. I'm quite sure if that's love or in infatuation. How about you?" I look at him in surprise and ask "How about me? What do you mean?" He smiled and asked "Are you sure about your feelings for me??" I'm speechless. "Do you have feelings for me?" I asked seriously. He just left me alone in his room. What in the world?! I quickly forget my videos but when I remember it, it's too late. Grian is already here again ,sitting in his lovely chair and putting on his head phone. I just watch him do all of that AND SOMEONE CALLED HIM AGAIN. "Hello Grian, how's your day going?" STRESS SAID with her normal voice. I rolled my eyes and answered "Just stop Stress, you're bothering us! Stop be-" Grian interrupt me by saying "Well Stress, I had a good day." She then replied "Why Mumbo is still there? He's not suppose to be there? GRIAN PLEASE LET HIM GO, he has his own room. He's an adult now so let him be." I laugh furiously and say "Well played Stress. F. Y. I I'm sick...SICK OF YOU! So please can you stop bothering us?" Grian place his palm on his face and say "Not this again guys, stop." Stress stopped for a moment and said "Wait, Grian are you using Mumbo's Account?" I look at Grian confusingly and he say "Yes I am, do you have a problem with that?" I'm still confuse that's why I ask "How did you get my account?" He looked at me and smiled. He then explained "Well that's a long story. Last year, the time that you were drunk. You told me everything about  your minecraft  account. I remembered all of it, that's why." I finally understand him so I say "That's ridiculous. Why would I do that?" Stress interrupt us by saying "How? Grian no! Don't use it. It's not appropriate for YOU ." I burst out of laughter and ask "Not appropriate, it's not like my minecraft account has an adult features on it. And btw Grian, you didn't get my permission to open my minecraft account! That's illegal." He look at me and answer "I'm just borrowing it don't worry." I then said "It's still not right. You should have ask me." He look at me and say "Oh sorry Mumbo. Now, can I use your account? Please, Mumbo." I completely lay my body down in his bed and answer "You're already using it." He smiled and looked back at his screen. I heard Stress from the background "Hey how dare you! How di-" Grian interrupt here by hanging up the call. I just smile and sleep again.