Chapter 42: Voice

Mumbo's POV
What's happening? I'm so confuse and I don't know what to do. I tried to calm down but I can't.

What the heck, GRIAN!?

Keralis- Grian, I said explain yourself.

Grian- I have nothing to explain!

Mumbo- Oh please Grian, just explain what's happening.

Docm77- Just leave them alone, Mumbo DISCORD!

Mumbo- Doc I can't, this is not fair.

Docm77- Why isn't fair?

Mumbo- Doc you don't understand.

Docm77- Did you forgot, Mumbo? He's not your boyfriend, and you're just a friend to him.

Keralis- DOCM77! Shut up!

Docm77- Ok, I'm sorry. I'm just mad that's why.

Keralis- Mad? Of what?

Docm77- ummm.. of Stress because of that post..

Mumbo- She deleted it.

Keralis- What? Oh then it means that it's not true.

Mumbo- I don't know anymore.

Keralis- Where the FLIP are you, GRIAN!?

Grian left the game.

Mumbo- Ok this is getting ridiculous.

Keralis- Yeah and I don't know what's happening.

I massage my forehead and completely rest my back in my chair. I glance at the empty ceiling, trying not to cry. I then saw some unknown person message me in the right side of the screen. It just appears out of nowhere.

   -I wonder what's happening there. Are you confuse, Mumbo?

I ignore it and continue on playing Minecraft. But that person didn't stop messaging and this time it has a voice.

"Stop ignoring me, Mumbo. I know what you want." He said in very vague voice.

It sounds like a cyborg man and it's very deep. It's scary and creepy, when I heard it my body shivered. My heart beats faster than normal and I feel very not secure here. It feels like someone is watching me not from afar but closely. I then send a message to our server.

Mumbo- Is there someone here pranking me?

Keralis- In this situation? Really Mumbo?

Mumbo- No this is serious. Someone is messaging me.

Docm77- What?

Mumbo- What do you mean What?

Keralis- You just send a message that is full of dashes.

Mumbo- What do you mean?

Keralis- You just send a message like this -- ---- -- ------- ------- -- --------- --.

Mumbo- No I didn't.

Keralis- Yes you did.

Mumbo- What's happening?

"That's not the correct question, Mumbo. You should ask 'What will happen' and not that question." The voice once again said that made my body shivered again.

Mumbo- Guys someone is speaking to me right now!

Keralis- What? Are you just pranking just mumbo?

Docm77- Yeah you keep sending dash.

Mumbo- No I'm not. It feels like someone is sabotaging me.

Keralis- Stop sending dashes.

Docm77- Just sleep Mumbo, you're just tired.

Mumbo- No guys!

Grian joined the game.

Grian- What's happening here?

Keralis- Mumbo is keep on sending a lot of dashes.

Mumbo- No I'M NOT.

Grian- Mumbo, what's the problem?

Mumbo- It's none of your business.

Grian- Are you mad at me?

Mumbo- No I'M NOT.

Keralis- Ok this is giving me a lot of headache. Grian, can you explain yourself please?

Grian- Explain myself? About What?

Keralis- About you and stress.

Grian- ------- -- -------- -- --- -------- -- ------- --- -- --- ------------.

Keralis- What?

Mumbo- What in the world?

Grian- So yeah that's the problem.

Keralis- You just send dashes so it means that dashes are the problems?

Grian- What? Dashes?

Mumbo- Yeah.

Grian- Oh no, we're screwed.

Keralis- Guys you're just fooling us, don't you?

Grian- No Discord! Discord.

Stress- Oh no yeah we're screwed.

Mumbo- Can someone explain to me what's happening?

"Listen here you little hermit, if you don't stop sending messages to your friends, I will force you to do so. That's why stop before I lost my temper." The voice said but this time it's deeper and devilish.

I put my hands away from the keyboard. I look around to see if anyone is around. It doesn't feel good when I find out that no one is around. I want to run away but I can't. My body is not obeying my brain. I want to shout but then he whispered.

"Good boy, don't panic. I won't harm you,not yet. Now can you please listen to me attentively." He said

I tried to type a message but he continued to speak "You can just nod, I can see you. Don't run away because I have eyes everywhere."

I nodded as he told me to.

"Good. Okay now this is the thing, none of your friends knows me, not even Grian. If something happens no one will know. That's why I need you to follow my instructions carefully because if you failed, you'll die. No respawn nor something like that. I can easily wipe you put from existence that's why just obey me." He explained with the same deep creepy voice as before.

My heart almost stop and I can't even move. I sighed and asked "What do you want me to do?"

"Many things."

A/N
805 words ( is this short? It feels like a short chapter to me) and haha you know, this chapter scares the hell out of me. This is actually me when I go to a silent place with no one around but I always feel like someone is watching me. Idk why but it's just me even if I'm in the middle of the crowd. Yeah in the middle of the crowd with many people, it's either I feel that someone is watching me or everyone is watching me. But when I'm in the stage doing some speech, I feel the opposite. I feel that no one is listening to me. Idk but that's why I feel. Share your thoughts in the comment section below 👇 I'm happy to read it. Bye! See ya in the next chapter.