Chapter 10: Here we go again

Mumbo's POV 
    His eyes widened and  his eyebrows  wrinkled. Oh no I made him mad. "YES! I like Stress so what? Do you like her?" He asked furiously. I just didn't respond to his question. Oh no, here we go again. We just looked at each other, eyes to eyes and we're not even blinking. I was about to speak but my phone suddenly rings. WHY!? I ignored it and said "I DON'T LIKE HER." His angry face is now calming down and the tension here is now fading away. Now it's him and me in here and nothing else matters to me. BUT the phone keeps ringing. He glanced at the phone and said "You should answer that." I looked at my phone and it Docm77 again. I hang it up and put it on the table. I then step closer to Grian and he asked  "So.. why did you left?" I looked to him sincerely and said "I think I'm-" The phone interrupted me. I tried to ignore it but Grian ran towards to the phone and grabbed it. He looked at it and saw that it was DOCM77 AGAIN. "Oh Doc is calling." He said while looking at me innocently. "Well that is probably not an im-" He interrupted me by answering it and turning the speaker on. I just freeze here not knowing what to do. "MUMBO, what's happening there? Why did you hang up the phone?" Docm77 said in the phone with a very vague tone. Grian didn't answer and just keep looking at me suspiciously. "Hey Mumbo? Are you there? Can we now discuss the plan about Grian?" He asked still keeping his tone. Grian was about to say something but I quickly ran towards to him and tried to get my back. But he's fast, he quickly react to my action and quickly put the phone in his left hand. He then moved it to his back. I tried to get it from the front but he quickly put it to his right hand and lift his right arm. I suddenly  lost my balance so I fall down on his body and he also lost his balance right away. He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and I didn't I put on his shoulder. For a moment I realized that our lips met as we fall down on the ground. My goodness. It took him a while to realize. While me realizing happening quickly move my head upwards so our lips will not met again. I tried to stand up but he's left arm is still around my waist and it's so tight. I then glanced at his left arm and tried to grabbed phone. Of course, I failed so I just looked at his face. It was very serious and his eyes widened. I tried to looked in other direction but I can't... I just ..can't. "Mumbo? What's happening there?" Docm77 said in the phone with a very worried tone. I looked back to the direction where my is and he let go of it. My eyes widened as he pushed me back and pinned me against the floor. We're now completely opposite from before. He completely rest his body on the top of me. Then he grabbed both of my wrist using both of his hand and also pinned them against the floor. His eyebrows wrinkled again and then he asked "Tell me, Mumbo do you like me?" I was surprise by that, I didn't even know what to say. He then glared at me that's why I answered "Yes... as a friend? Haha just friends" I can feel my sweat running down from my forehead. My spine shivers a little bit and my knees are now trembling. He leaned closer and asked again "Are you sure?" He asked that in a very scary deep voice. Shoot I'm screwed. I pull out all of my strength and said "Yes I am" I can hear my own voice cracking right now. If feels like my body is gonna break soon. Atleast it is not my heart this time. He then moved my hands on the top my head and hold it tightly by his right hand. It was so tight and I feel my hands is also gonna break soon. I tried to resisted but I couldn't. He then touched my chest and asked AGAIN "Then could you please explain to me why you're hard right now?" Now I can feel the heat all over my body. He's just glaring at me and I'm just here HAHA WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR GOODNESS SAKES!? I laughed nervously and said "Haha you might be wrong.... HAHA No I'm not." He continue to glare at me as if he's going  to kill me. Is he literally going to kill me? Oh my God! Send help! "OH MY GOD GUYS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Docm77 shouted in the phone. I forgot that he was listening until now. We both didn't respond to him and Grian moved his hand on my stomach. He then leaned closer until our face become an inch apart. I just looked at the direction of my phone and Docm77 continue to shout in the phone, "ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT OR SOMETHING!?"

A/N

   I know it's short but I FINALLY MADE IT. THE LAST CHAPTER FOR TODAY. I'LL BE UPDATING THIS TOMORROW SO STAY TUNED AND KEEP SAFE~