Chapter 34: It's just a kiss

Mumbo's POV
My arms are so numb and I feel like it's about to break. It's all because I mix all of this. I mean I'm like a human electric mixer.

"Grian can't you just buy an electric mixer?" I ask to Grian while he assemble the finish products.

"I keep on forgetting that." He calmly says while putting the final decoration to our work.

"I'm surprise that you didn't forgot to buy an oven." I tease to him.

He pouts and said "because it's bigger than an electric mixer." 

I'm about to say something but he leave me alone in the kitchen to get his phone.

Okay I know where this is going.

He ran back to the kitchen and as I expected he take a picture of our cakes. He then immediately grab a fork and eat the cake with it.

Awww his cute when he's eating

He's making a mess all around that's why I stand up beside him.

"WHY are you using fork?" I ask while looking at his dirty lips instead of his eyes.

"Because I like to use fork!" He answers while eating and making a mess at the same time.

I just watch him eat and my appetite is now complete. There's nothing more beautiful than seeing him being happy like this or should I say with me.

"Does it taste good?" I asks while wiping all of the mess on his lips using my thumb.

He stops and stares at my eyes for a moment. I can see his face becoming red and I can also feel his body heating up for a little bit. When he get a chance, he avoid my gaze and look at the opposite direction. He then look at me back with more confidence written all over his face.

"Yes it is good. Very good! GOOD JOB HAHA you wanna try?" He ask with a cracking voice.

I nodded as my respond then he tried to feed me with his fork. I hold his hands and put the cake in my mouth using fork. After that I wiped all of the mess around my lips. I then saw him blushed again but this he looked down.

"Hey you wanna know what's better?" I ask.

As I expected he look at me with a curious face.

He then ask "Better? What do you mean?"

His innocent face is turning me on. But I've already turned on by his touch and gestures to the point that I can't control it anymore. I feel my thing is arousing and the heat is now at the top of my body begging to be release.

Just do it!

I bend down slightly trying to adjust for his height and then I put my left hand onto the back of his neck. As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt my lips met his lips. He froze for a moment and when he finally realize that we're kissing, he put his hand against my chest trying to push me away. I don't want to force him but when three seconds passed by, he unexpectedly gave up and put his hands down.

This is just a kiss but it feels something more. My whole body went crazy and now, I can't think of anything else except the sensational feeling that makes me wanna touch him more. For that reason, I put my right arm around his waist. I slowly lift the back of his shirt, allowing me to feel his skin with my bare hands.

I suddenly feel him kissing me back. It's a surprise for me knowing that it means something. He then slowly slid his hands from my hips to my shoulders, making me go insane. As this continues, my pants are getting tighter and tighter. Our kissing becomes wilder and deeper. I can now feel our tongues fighting for dominance as he move his hands on the back of my head insanely.

As soon as he let out a little moan, my body suddenly moves on its own. I slowly push him backwards but not letting our kiss to break. I keep on pushing him backwards until we reach the wall.

A/N
That's all, HAHA. I hope you like it. Bye

Me rereading this chapter a hundred times: Oh god

Comments: