Chapter 46: Plan

Mumbo's POV
He said that he loves me and I don't know what to feel. I'm so happy but at the same time, I'm so sad. I'm just sitting here in my bed, I can't move or talk because in the front of me, there's a man standing with a knife. I can recognize him, he's Antisepticeye?

What is he doing here in the first place?

He continues on glaring at me and says "Well surprise? Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not here for you."

"What are you planning to do?" I asked while glaring back.

"I'm not the right person to answerthat question." He said in a happy tone.

We waited for hours here. I don't know what are we waiting for but what I know is that person or thing is very dangerous. I then heard that someone opened the door.

I THOUGHT IT WAS LOCKED!

The door opened and I was shocked by the person who came in. "Hello Mumbo" Docm77 said with a smile on his face.

"Doc!? You have been in this problem from the start?!" I asked loudly.

He looked down and said "You know Mumbo, I have no choice."

"BUT-" He interrupts me.

"Please Mumbo, just skip the emotional punishment." He said, still looking down.

"I thought you were a Grumbo fan." I said while trying to get him.

"I am, I was." He said, lifting his head and glancing at me.

"So from the start, it's your plan to support me? IT'S YOUR PLAN!? ISN'T IT?" I shout, standing right in front of him because I'm so mad.

"It wasn't my PLAN!?" he answers, taking a step towards to me.

"Then who created that PLAN!? WHO CREATED THAT PLAN!" I shouted.

Antisepticeye gets in between us and said "Can you stop the drama? The time is running out, we should go right now"

"Was it you?" I asked to Antisepticeye.

"Well it is but in my plan, hermits weren't included so it wasn't me." He said.

"Then who-" I was interrupted again.

"WE NEED TO F*CK*NG GO! OKAY? ARE YOU F*CK*NG DONE COZ SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR US!" Antisepticeye shouted in the front of my face

"Chill, we're done. Let's go." Docm77 said.

They grabbed both of my arms and dragged me. They walk in opposite direction so I feel like I'm being ripped apart.

"WE SHOULD F*CK*N-" Docm77 interrupted Antisepticeye by saying "No!"

Then they brought me somewhere.