Chapter 27: I don't feel so good

Mumbo's POV
  I walk around but I still don't see Grian around. "Ok, Grian it's getting pretty dark now. I'm also getting worried. Where are you, Grian?" I ask while looking around and trying to find Grian. "Don't worry Grian! I'll come and protect you!" Stress said with her pitchy voice. "I don't trust you both." Grian answered with a nervous voice. I look up and say "Hey ghosts! Help me here!" Iskall laughs and Scar speaks "The culprit is in pretty far away island right now." I look in the shack in a pretty far distance but I can't see no one. "Grian just tell where you are!" I shouted as I looked around. "Mumbo, I don't feel so good" he answered with a little resemblance of Tom Holland in his voice. I run towards to the big house and try to find Grian. "GHOSTS! HELP ME!" I shouted. I finally found Stress holding a knife. I saw her killed Grian. "NOOOO! GRIAN! GHOSTS!" I shouted as I pointed my gun to Stress. "No Stress, I trusted you!" Grian said in the most painful voice. I then shoot Stress and words appear saying 'Innocent win: The murderer is dead'. Then the 'reset timer' appears and as soon as it ends the 'prep time' appears. I then went to Grian and crouched. "I warned you, Grian" I said. He stared at me back and asked "What if you are the next murderer?". I looked around and said "I will never kill you!" Stress suddenly interrupts us "That's not fair!" Then the ' prep time ' ends and Keralis immediately jumps to me. He kills me in the front Grian while saying "Stop it Love Birds!" I'm now in spectator mode and I see Grian with a gun. "GO GRIAN! GET HIM!" Stress said with a cheerful voice. Grian shoot Keralis and said "For my friend, Mumbo."

A/N
314 words I know it's pretty short but don't worry the next will be sooo long. See you tomorrow!