~Chapter 31~

I woke up and dazily leaned back into my bed. It was my third day in the hospital and I was getting bored. I took off my scratchy light blue hospital gown and put on one of my black over-sized hoodies. I then readjusted the tubes in my nose.

My mom had gone home to rest for a couple of days, since she had stayed with me the whole time I had been awake at the hospital. When I asked her what the heck had gone on, she simply just told me, "You were in a two week coma, and the rest is for Noah to tell you"

My mom had somehow met Noah. Agh, this was so confusing.

I messaged Zak and Oli and then video chatted them for a bit. They had said that Cody was happy.

"How can Cody be happy.." I mumbled to myself.

I was just about to take my third dose of tablets for the day where I heard a familiar, rich voice coming from the corner of the room.

"Hey Flo"

Noah !!! He still had legs. I was still so confused.

Noah walked up to me and grasped me into a hug placing a hand into my hair.

We finally pulled away. 

"What is going on ?!" I hissed at him, not wanting any of the doctors to know that he was a mer, just in case he got captured again. 

"Look how cool they are !!" Noah exclaimed before whipping off a shoe and waffling his toes in the air.

"Noah !!" I complained at him, wanting him to cut to the story.

"Ah. Sorry. Okay. Let me start from the start."

He took a deep breath.

"So when you were saving Saffy. You were so powerful, with the Guardian Sceptre. You were using the magic of the ocean. But with that power, its so hard to carry it all at once. So the sceptre exploded unleashing all of its magic back into the ocean. Therefore, allowing the royal mers to have as much power as we want. This is what allowed me to get legs !"

Woah. 

"So is what I did a good thing ?" I asked him, feeling guilty.

He placed his hand on top of mine.

"What you did was incredible !" He exclaimed.

"Not only did you rescue all of the mers, Cody was able to turn back into a merman."

A tear of happiness welled up in my eye. I felt so proud of myself.

"Therefore, I had legs and I teleported to you. You were passed out flat. Then this big ambulance thing came and took you away" He said.

I was shocked. I couldn't wait to get out of this darn hospital.