~Chapter 28~

It had been three days. 

I had spent the last dreaded three days to plan out Saffrons escape.

I had forced Noah to transfer his powers into my sceptre. Watching it glow as it grew bigger and brighter, a current dashed through my body and a breeze knocked my hair off my shoulders into long beach waves. 

"Thanks Noah, I won't let you down."

He propped himself up out of the sea and onto the sandy beach. He reached upwards to me and placed a delicate kiss on my cheek. A light blush danced on my cheeks.

"Go, youre all we have left" He said weakly.

With that I quickly nodded and ran off the beach.

Clutching my sceptre to my chest, I felt my feet getting lighter and lighter. Wow. I was running so fast and I didn't even realise. NOW THIS IS MAGIC.

I told myself to focus as I sprinted towards my bike, resting against a palm tree. I hopped on before zooming down the road and towards the aquarium.

Before I entered, I waved the sceptre in the air, conjuring purple smoke. the smoke then engulfed me. 

'Did it work ?' My inner voice quizzed me. I ran up to a car in the car park and stared in a mirror. 

I jumped up and down with glee and then punched my fist in the air. The first part of our plan had worked, I was invisible.

I charged into the aquarium and then straight towards the mer dome.

Empty. It was empty. I then turned around and saw an awful sight. An empty glass tank with Saffs headshot on. 

I glanced to the similar tank, right next to hers. I didn't want to invade this mers privacy. 

Rocky. It was rocky.

I struck myself with the sceptre, letting out a little wince of pain. I made myself visible for a few seconds, to reveal I was there to Rocky. He gestured for me to come to the top of his tank, his eyes were full of hope. I sprant up the stairs at the back and I gave him a quick hug before turning invisible again. 

"Flo, its really you !! They took Saff to the Lab in the aquarium, I saw them carry her out while she was unconcious, please hurry" He begged.

"I promise you she will be safe. Ready to go home ?"

"As I'll ever be" He replied.

With that I held his wrist and zapped him back to the ocean. 

As I zapped him, my head started to ache even more and I started to feel drowsy. "Come on Flo, you can do this" I told myself, before Rocky disappeared with a purple flash, and then I charged towards the lab.

I made it . I saw the white door. The white isolation room of torture. 

The final fight. This was it. 

I made myself visible before striking the door open with my sceptre and entering the lab.