Chapter 22 - The fake love story!

Zacznij od początku

“What? Are you serious?” Jungkook furrows. The statement gives him an ultimate shock as he states, “You just became normal. You just had your self-respect back and he just talked with you sweetly once and you…”

“He is jealous and it felt really good, okay?" The omega again cuts him off as he trails holding Jungkook's hand softly, "Jungkook, I just want to know that, did he ever truly feel for me?”

“Yeah, right. I believe you.” Jungkook spits bitterly while looking at the omega with an annoying face.

“Do you really think that after all of these I will go back to him?” Taehyung says softly looking at those hazelnut irises.

“Really? Then please tell me what’s your P.U.A, huh?” Jungkook fakes a smile as he asks, making a face.

“I think…” “I think the oxygen supply has been cut inside your brain after that last incident. Let me warn you, this is an extreme case and it can lead you to idiocy." Jungkook cuts him off as he warns the omega about his little plan that can lead both of them in real danger. 

Mr. Min is currently singing loudly in the mic with the karaoke music and it hurts everyone's ears badly. Jungkook can't even talk properly as he snaps with irritation looking at the way his uncle is singing, "What the fuck! I just wanted a God damn party, not a lunatic asylum.”

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with soft eyes as he says, “You know I could tell you he was desperate. In this last one and a half years whenever I talked to him, I always felt humiliated. This is the first time I felt like a normal person. I can’t be standing my own…”

“What do you want, Taehyung?” Jungkook cuts him off again asking the question in irritation. 

Taehyung is about to tell but stops when he hears the loud noise saying, “Young man! Be a sport and kiss him!”

Jungkook and Taehyung both look at Mr. Min with their big surprised eyes as the elder repeats the sentence again and the whole room shouts out in unison, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" 

Mr. Min misunderstands their interaction as an act of kissing. He thought that they were about to kiss each other as they are standing so close to each other but in reality they were close because they couldn't hear each other because of the loud noise of the music.

Everyone in the room is looking at them, expecting a sweet kiss as they continuously shout the word 'kiss' as a mantra. Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Hosoek is beyond shocked hearing that and someone else is losing his temper.

Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other. Unintentionally but their gaze lands on each other's lips. They don't know why but their heart starts pounding very fast. Breathing got heavy and they realized that they were standing too close to each other. 

This is all just an act, right? 

Yeah, Kook. Just an act. 

They stare at each other, stiff in their position. Doesn't know how to react, what to do when a loud scold straddle them from their position. 

“Stop it, Uncle Min! Enough is enough now. What nonsense are you saying?” Jinwoon goes near Mr. Min as he says that in his angry tone and the whole room becomes silent.

“Stop it! Uncle Min, leave the mic. You do these things always!” Jinwoon tries to snatch the mic from the elder's hand and Mr. Min tries to protest saying, “What are you….But….”

“Uncle Min! Leave it!” Jinwoon shouts out which flinches everyone in the room except the Alpha's.

“You do this kind of act everywhere. You’re a 50 years old Alpha but you act like a 15-year-old!” Jinwoon says that as he looks with his red eyes at the Alpha.