"I would love to. I just have to find a way to sneak out this house. I'll just tell Andrea I'm staying at Vanessa's" I smile. Dinah's face beams with a smile.

"Sweet!" She turns and does air punches making me laugh.

"You're a dork" I smile. "How should I dress?" I ask.

"Not like fancy restaurant attire, but maybe like when you're doing a cute lunch with your friends type of attire" Dinah says. I laugh.

"Such a great description, thanks Dinah" She laughs.

-

"Call me if you need anything or a ride home. Got it?" Vanessa says.

"Got it, and remember if my mom calls I'm at your house. She can't know I was here" I smile grabbing the wine bottle from the ground.

"I know Mani, have fun babe" She smiles at me before pulling off. I turn around and walk towards Dinah's house and stand at the door.

I take a deep breath. You got this. You're Normani fucking Kordei. I ring the bell and wait for the door to open. After a few seconds, Dinah opens the door with a beaming smile.

"Hi, you're here" She says smiling.

"I am" I chuckle. She eyes me up and down biting her lip.

"You look really good" She smirks. I'm wearing black heels with blue jeans and a black flower long sleeved crop top. I smile but it fades when I see her outfit. "Dinah you look comfy! You're in damn jeans and a white v-neck! I over dressed!"

"No you didn't. My family is dressed like you, I just wasn't feeling good in any of my clothes. You look beautiful Princess" She says trying to save herself.

"Dinah what's taking so long? I wanna meet the girl!" Dinah's mother says as she walks to the door. I smile.

"Hi Mrs. Hansen, it's nice to meet you" I say sticking my hand out with my free hand. She slaps it away and pulls me into a hug.

"We do hugs here sweetheart" She says pulling away. "And call me Malika" I shake my head.

"With all do respect, Mrs. Hansen. My father may come out of the grave and whoop me if I call you that" I joke. She laughs and looks at Dinah.

"Oh, yeah. I like her" Dinah blushes.

"Oh!" I say almost forgetting. I hand her the bottle of wine. "This is for you for graciously letting me come over for dinner" She smiles at it.

"A 95' Chateau? Wow... I may need to hide this from my husband" She walks inside leaving me and Dinah at the door. She smirks.

"Graciously?" I roll my eyes.

"Oh, shush" I walk past her into the house. As I step in and take off my shoes, someone comes behind me and hugs my leg. I turn and see Regina.

"Mani!" She says. I give her a big hug picking her up.

"Hi Gina!" I kiss her cheek putting her down.

"Regina! What did I tell you?! You have to pretend you don't know her so mom and dad don't know I brought her over!" Dinah whisper yells.

"Riighhttt, it's hard for me to remember with empty pockets" Regina says. I chuckle. Dinah rolls her eyes.

"I'll give you $10 after dinner, I promise" Dinah says.

"20, and it's a deal" Regina negotiates.

"Fine fine!" Regina smiles before walking away. Dinah rolls her eyes before intertwining our fingers. She leads me towards the dining room area where her family is sitting. Dinah lets go of my hand and I stand still next to her. "Everyone, this is Normani" She says smiling. I give an awkward waves. Everyone says hi and hello's.