He just nodded, smiling. She backed away to show she was done, and he got up to look at himself in the mirror.

"Thank god I brought a change of clothes to school today," Finn mumbled, looking over at Winona, "I'm gonna go get changed. Thanks a lot, for doing this."

"What are friends for?" Winona smiled at him, exiting the boys bathroom quickly after waving goodbye

( — )

Excluding the football players, all the glee club members waited anxiously in the choir room. Eyes glued to the clock. If the football-glee boys didn't show up in the next minute or so, glee club would practically be over.

"I guess they're not coming," Mr. Schue declared, "I'm really sorry, guys."

"I can't believe this. I thought they were our friends. How could they just abandon us?" Mercedes asked rhetorically, tone laced with disappointment.

Rachel's eyes were fixed on the door, and everyone heard footsteps approached. Mike and Matt walked through the door with wide smiles, Santana and Brittany rushing over to hug them. Winona's eyes lit up to see them, happy someone didn't just walk out.

'What about Finn and--" Winona cut herself off as Noah walked through the door, "Puck," She finished with a smile as Rachel ran over to hug him. While it took her longer than everyone else to realize, they were 100% an item.

They were talking amongst themselves when Artie peered at the door one last time.

"Where's Finn?"

Winona already knew that answer. He didn't have thick skin. He would do whatever it takes to try and stay popular and slushie-face free. She sighed, looking over at a disappointed Quinn, and then Artie.

"He's not coming."

( — )

Winona was talking with Rachel and Kurt about possible outfits for sectionals, something the three were very excited about, when they all noticed someone walking down the hallway towards them with a slushie in hand. Winona deadpanned at him, as Kurt turned to the taller boy.

"Do it." Kurt said, standing infront of the girls. Rachel and Winona let the boy act as her shield.

"I really don't want to, honestIy, know how picky you are about what products you use on your face."

"And yet you're going to do it anyways?" Winona mumbled, his sad and nervous eyes flitting over to meet his gaze. He heard it loud and clear, but avoided responding.

"But you've been getting so much pressure from the gorillas on the football team," Kurt started, bracing himself for the slushee facial. Mercedes, Artie and Tina approached to listen in on what was taking so long.

"I guess they didn't appreciate me resigning from the team and choosing Glee," He shrugged , looking over at Mercedes and Tina nervously.

"Probably would have went over better if you didn't announce it in the showers," Finn muttered, looking down at the slushee.

"You are not about to throw a Slushee on my man Kurt," Mercedes stepped in, Finn looked over at her, unsure of what to say.

"Why wouldn't he? He's made his choice," Rachel announced in a frustrated tone, "He doesn't care about us losers anymore."

"No, that's not true. It's just that if I don't do it the guys on the team are gonna kick the crap out of me," Finn cutted in, guilt seeping through his words.